TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The TPR Games Forum Moderators Random Thread

robbalvey

SGW is blocked here at work, so I can't post until tonight.

I had drafted something very similiar to Robb's post, and was going to post tonight, along with the _brandon_ exchange, and the PM from Shyguy giving me permission to post his stuff here.

Two can play at this game. Except that I'll be leaving the party after that post.

The _brandon_ exchange pisses me off, because he's been banned before, disappeared, and re-created a new account to join. Except that he actually posted and told me that he had learned his leason. It was cordial, and I told him I'm always willing to give people a second chance. Especially teenage douchetards.

My favorite was gci2011 saying how bad the TPR forum has gotten lately. He's a new user....and one the was a major pain in the ass!

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gci? Around 300.

He wasn't bad, but he wasn't good either. My guess is that'd he'd end up disappearing in a year, and we'd never hear from him again anyway. These kids bounce from one forum to another in hopes of fitting in, and being a "celebrity" somewhere.

Matt - feel free to post my note when you get home. While it won't shut them up, I at least feel I said my thoughts. I'm more irked at some of these kids that thing we NEED them for our games forum to survive, and to ShyGuy for not even trying to act professional in the least bit.

^ Will do. I may make some changes, but the message will get across. And it will be the last thing said over there, as it's really not worth it. One of them is pleading with them to stop creating multiple accounts, as it makes them look bad. Well, duh.

Why do I miss all the fun, stupid training yesterday!

While we're at it, Matt... Might as well shut up the Mad Hatter as well: After all, he was one of the dipshits in that thread fueling the fire...

If they want to know WHY Mad Hatter was banned, it's easy- He wanted to win the TotW contests so badly (As he hates Robb SOOO much, apparantly) to get a Club TPR membership, that he actually went through and created multiple accounts (Because we suck so much that he needed to cheat to WIN.)

So, here they are, in all their glory: The Mad Hatter's 'names' (And I.P. Addresses)

The Mad Hatter: 70.187.166.122

Psych: 70.187.166.122

R.D.-

The Moderating Team of the Games Exchanve and forum have found that you are using duplciate accounts to rank not only your entry into the Track of the Week Contest, but also to de-rate the tracks of other entrants.

TMH:

Why do you think I'm using duplicate accounts? I TRULY have no idea what you mean by that, please tell me what you mean by that because this is my only account.

R.D.-

OK: You asked for the answer, now you'll get it.

I was reviewing the logs for the games exchange- and somebody had ranked your ride a 5.0 stars- and others .5 stars.

Repeatedly.

I searched under the name Psych- and noticed something interesting.

The same I.P. address was used.

For me, that's deplorable that he'd cheat to begin with- but now he can be shown to be the liar, cheat and fraud that he is.

R.D.

This is going to be a fun post.....

I'm actually more excited to post the PM from Shyguy more than anything.

EDIT: Which I now found out I can't do. They deleted my account!

Edited by mcjaco

It's quite easy to post under another name. And then disappear into the night.

I hate going that route, but it's just more reason to show what a bunch of asses they all are. This pisses me off because I've had a pretty good relationship with Shyguy over the years. He could have at least PM'ed me. Jack ass.

It could be me trying to login from my BB. We'll see once I get home.

Edited by mcjaco

^^ You are WAAAAY to trusting and good-hearted for how ruthless the fanboy community is!

I'll ask Bryan about his account, or better yet, I'll see if we can get one of their own to do my bidding. It's almost better than way, because then all of a sudden they all start to turn on themselves!

Edited by robbalvey

Amazing. One of the members of that site, who hates us, who we banned, I got them to do me a "favour" and post something, and now they are asking to keep it civil!

http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php?topic=6179.0;msg=144512

See, this is why it's almost better for them to post it, because then it doesn't look like us versus them, now it's more like them versus them!

I'm too good at this internet trolling!

--Robb "Just read RRC sometime..." Alvey

This is great! Do you now see that they are fighting amoung themselves? And someone who was a dick to us and we banned is now defending us?

Amazing stuff.. Kick back and watch...

The thing that is more amusing than fighting with internet dummies is watching them implode on themsevles....

Banned jordy_rym and his IPs.

If you take a look at the games forum - we've still gotten quite a good amount of traffic today! Those that don't have a clue about SGW will have no idea anything has changed or happened....

Keep an eye on this guy:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1035753#p1035753

He posted an oddly similar thread to one of the SGW people yesterday. I converted his YouTube "links" into embeds so we'll see if he says anything. He's technically not breaking any rules and we haven't heard if this guy was one of the people trying to troll us....

Banned jordy_rym and his IPs.

If you take a look at the games forum - we've still gotten quite a good amount of traffic today! Those that don't have a clue about SGW will have no idea anything has changed or happened....

That's what I find so funny. Most people don't even notice this stuff is going on. And for every ass munch that gets banned, two more people will join. I laugh at these twits that think they're going to make a difference in traffic generated.

^^ You are WAAAAY to trusting and good-hearted for how ruthless the fanboy community is!

I'll ask Bryan about his account, or better yet, I'll see if we can get one of their own to do my bidding. It's almost better than way, because then all of a sudden they all start to turn on themselves!

I still kind of want to post something along the lines of, "hey, I was tryiong to make piece, and shyguy banned me. Hello kettle. You're black."