TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

On the Deep South trip in 2009 I skipped the Mindbender part of ERT and rode Goliath 30 times in a row! Can't wait to ride it once again...the only B&M I find to be extremely good

^Same! I really don't care too much for B&M mega coasters, but I love Goliath! Honestly, I think that the bigger they get the worse they get, as I really like Hollywood Dream as well. Nitro, Diamondback, etc... bleh...

So excited, Six Flags Over Georgia seems to be setting up an EPIC bash!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ This would probably be better asked in an email to me, as I would need the name and email address it was purchased under to look it up to make sure we have your tickets.

But if you should have gotten an email from the TPR Store staying what you ordered. The TPR Store automatically sends everyone an email with their Store Order ID # and what items were purchased.

--Robb

Nevermind. My dad got the e-mail last week, but he didn't tell me. Thanks for the help anyway!

On the Deep South trip in 2009 I skipped the Mindbender part of ERT and rode Goliath 30 times in a row! Can't wait to ride it once again...the only B&M I find to be extremely good

Do I know you? Who are you? I suddenly can't remember your name. I USED to know somebody with your name, but after a statement like that, I'm not quite sure...

Mindbender>Just about everything else on the planet. With a handful of exceptions.

R.D."YOU TURNED DOWN A SCHWARZKOPF? WHY?" Sussmann

Maybe the people who went over to Goliath were just really tired and needed a nap after a long day! We all know Mind Bender is the real coaster where the fun will be had!

QUOTE OF THE THREAD! Some people just don't appreciate fine German Craftsmanship.

And Robb, I can only imagine (and can hope) we will get such a treat on Saturday!

Oh trust me...I will be at Mindbender R.D.

Ummmm... The LAST Bash where you were at a Schwarzkopf... what happened?

I'm putting a petition out now: All in favor of banning Jake and Bryan (And those masks) from Mindbender (to avoid any 'incidents' that could result in me needing bail money) say I.

Well my plans just changed for the better! Danny got a check for the balance of his financial aid on Saturday (surprise money!) and so I just added Friday night to our hotel! Now we don't have to leave Gadsden at 4:00 a.m. on Saturday. Hooray! So now we can be a part of any impromptu Friday night events.

^That's awesome to hear!

BTW, has anyone been watching the weather forecast?!?! It's been forecasted for the past couple of days now to just be PERFECT weather!

Hope that sticks!

Yes I've been checking it now and then. It's supposed to get cold by Thursday here in Chicago so it's a good thing I'm going to Atlanta where it's nice and toasty! Although I did hear rain for Friday in ATL but who cares about that.

Six Flags Over Georgia has just let me know that they will be hosting a TPR "Water Challenge" on the Great American Scream Machine during Deep South Bash! I don't think this has ever been done before, and it doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how much fun you have playing the game!

Tickets are selling out VERY FAST for this Saturday's Deep South Bash at Six Flags Over Georgia. Buy them here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=142

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

The only chance you have is if you luck out and get a non-wheel seat! I can't wait for my first water challenge!

I'm not sure even that will help you!

Love me some GASM - but with a cup of water...no chance of staying dry anywhere in the train. Well, except maybe the 1st row, where the water **will be** FLYING and spraying everyone else in the back the train!!

Well my plans just changed for the better! Danny got a check for the balance of his financial aid on Saturday (surprise money!) and so I just added Friday night to our hotel! Now we don't have to leave Gadsden at 4:00 a.m. on Saturday. Hooray! So now we can be a part of any impromptu Friday night events.

I think this just made my entire day!!!

As for the perfect weather for the weekend, I can say I'm going to end up freezing... It's going to be 105 or so all week here, and if it's a high in the 70s, that's a good 30 degree temperture drop from here, not to mention, we're having lows in the 80s. Does anybody know of an outlet mall/real mall not too far from SFoG?