TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Orlando 2011

Since Invertalon removed his photos, here's one of my favorite shots that I took at Islands of Adventure.

I thought you were going to leave the post without a picture and just say, "Here's one of my favorite shots":

No photo.

Bhahahahaha.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dbru and DrJazz - if you don't like it, GET THE F**K OFF MY SITE!!!!

Serious. Leave. Go. We don't need you. We don't want you.

If that's how you are going to be. If that's how you are going to respond in a thread where everyone else is HAVING FUN. LEAVE!

Oh, and BTW....

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Seriously, Dbru. Leave. I've told you this before. If you're going to be an asshole, I don't want you on the forum. I'd rather NOT have you as a ClubTPR member, than have you as a ClubTPR member and be obnoxious.

Not joking. Leave.

Don't like what we post here.

LEAVE!!!

--Robb "Did I make this any more clear or do I need to watermark it?" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

^^^^^ & ^^^^ & ^^^

I've found plenty photos of mine used without being given credit (both innocently - like Robb using my images in TPR:TM and forgetting to give credit, and in other cases deliberately for profit). So I completely understand the desire/need to watermark images. I myself have put watermarks on my personal websites, other forums, as well as some of the projects I've done for TPR.

I've also posted some horribly Photoshopped images to my personal websites, other forums, and TPR (they looked good at the time ). I didn't see Invertalon's photos, but whatever over-saturation there was, I can pretty much bet that I've posted much worse. Photography and Photoshop take a good eye, and I often look back on old photos I've worked on and say "What was I thinking?"

My point is, everything I've posted in this thread is a joke. I didn't even see Invertalon's photos - I'm just having fun with what has been said in the thread. I assumed my posts were being taken as humorous, and I think for the most part they were. If I wasn't joking, then that sucks for me, because I've done a lot worse than whatever Invertalon did.

Edited by ILoveRides

like Robb using my images in TPR:TM and forgetting to give credit

Bah! I didn't forget to give you credit! I did that on purpose!

David, don't explain yourself. Your contribution was f**king funny as hell. Don't let these whiny ass bitches who want the "party to be over at 11 o'clock" get you down. They are just jealous of your freakin' sweet water mark!

--Robb "See...I like people that can take a joke...." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

I found the photos amusing.

Like, you don't get it, do you? TPR didn't do anything wrong. TPR gave some absolutely GREAT constructive feedback to someone. How were we supposed to know the guy was going to be a complete toolbag about it, go storm off like a little kid, and cry in the corner to his mommy.

All we did is laugh at that action!

That's it! There wasn't any "bullying", we're just having fun at someone else's pathetic and stupid actions.

If the guy had an ounce of testicles in his sac, none of this would have been posted.

So tell me again, how is this TPR's fault? It's not.

Maybe you should just go cry over there in the corner with him and have some cuddle time with his mother.

--Robb "Once again, another weak member weeded out through natural selection...survival of the fittest..." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

@ ILR: Oh, I didn't know if you were trying to legitimately make fun of him or just make fun of the sterotype created by everyone else about Invertalon. You're good in my book then.

And just to clear up what I said (in case I get a retaliation as bad as Dbru and DrJazz seemed to), I was putting forth the same point as Robb here in a roundabout way (although perhaps a bit less forcefully) that people here on TPR love to capitalize and have fun with anything inherently silly/stupid that pops up. Much like everywhere else on the internet. We're like 4chan, just with different memes, a higher IQ, a (somewhat) moral standard, and we all love roller coasters.

And just to clear up what I said (in case I get a retaliation as bad as Dbru and DrJazz seemed to),

Screw you Ace of Spades! You suck because you have "ACE" in your screen name! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!!!! AND MORE DIE!!!!

Nah, you're fine. You don't take things I say too seriously. No one should. No one should get that bent out of shape over roller coasters. Just chill out and have fun. Even at some pathetic persons expensive. There's nothing wrong with that. Sure, you might wind up in hell one day, but who cares? That's where all the skanky chicks go anyway.

See you all there!!!

--Robb "They play better music in hell" Alvey

I've told you, Robb, I do like your site. The content is great. There are countless trip reports of above-and-beyond quality. The discussions are often fun and resourceful, and there's not another place on the net where I can go to learn as much about the amusement industry as I can here.

However, sometimes things go too far, and I just happen to be one of the only ones around here who will point it out. People have feelings, and no matter how much of a sense of humor they have, there comes a time when enough is enough. Plus, you've said it yourself countless times...there are many industry leaders who view this site on a regular basis. Do you honestly think letting a thread run wild like this reflects positively on the site and its members? I mean, you keep telling me not to be an asshole...but then you go off and cuss out members and tell anyone who contradicts what you say to leave.

But really, I want to be here. I do have a sense of humor, and I enjoy the benefits of being a ClubTPR Member. So please, forgive me for speaking out...again. I just, respectfully, request that things be handled in a way around TPR that keeps quality at top-notch. And I'm hoping we can patch up our relationship during a TPR Trip in the near future.

And just to clear up what I said (in case I get a retaliation as bad as Dbru and DrJazz seemed to),

Screw you Ace of Spades! You suck because you have "ACE" in your screen name! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!!!! AND MORE DIE!!!!

Nah, you're fine. You don't take things I say too seriously. No one should. No one should get that bent out of shape over roller coasters. Just chill out and have fun. Even at some pathetic persons expensive. There's nothing wrong with that. Sure, you might wind up in hell one day, but who cares? That's where all the skanky chicks go anyway.

See you all there!!!

--Robb "They play better music in hell" Alvey

Believe it or not, I actually was a little concerned when I saw the caps.

Now I'm on the floor laughing due to having read the rest!

And trust me, after my moment of pure "I'm an idiot" in the Geauga Lake thread, I rarely take much seriously here anymore. I enjoy the laidback nature of the site, it's a breath of fresh air from all the tighta$$ enthusiast sites out there.

And I'll buy everyone in this thread a Coke when I meet you in hell.