TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have not closed out of my line yet and it looks like we can still interact with other users who are also still refusing to get out of line as I just watched a snowman a couple players down do some of his animations.

Of course it's too late now, but how did you trigger the animations?

I still have not closed out of my line yet and it looks like we can still interact with other users who are also still refusing to get out of line as I just watched a snowman a couple players down do some of his animations.

Of course it's too late now, but how did you trigger the animations?

R, A, D, and G. Also 1, 4, and 7 on num pad also worked.

• 3 weeks later...

The Santa Claw has made the big time!

Real Art Blog

We have a little bit of huge news to share: The Santa Claw—the ginormous claw game we built for everyone to play on the web—was just listed in the 2012 Guinness World Records Gamer’s Edition as the Largest Claw Machine (Ever).

The book is available now at guinnessworldrecords.com.

Our team paused for a second to celebrate this great start to 2012, then got straight back to work on our next launch, the top-secret Project B.A.

Facebook

Also, an official announcement is expected this week about their latest project!

Y'all ready for this?

Play NOW!!!! http://www.ro-bros.com

http://blog.realartusa.com/index.php/2012/01/ro-bros-the-battle-begins/

blog_ro_bro.thumb.png.5fcac4d6cf3407beb24223051a7fa68c.png

Remember last year, when we built the world’s largest claw game and invited everyone to play online? The response was amazing—over 100,000 people played from all over the world. The Santa Claw even spent a week in the Gizmodo Gallery in NYC. Since we packed it all up, people have been asking what’s next.

Well, this year the Real Art team is elbows-deep in advanced robotic engineering. In our secret underground lab, we have been developing devices decades ahead of our time. We are finally ready to reveal The Ro-Bros, developed side by side with technology never before seen outside our labs. Our two prototypes are formidable machines, each with incredible force and precision. Plus, they’re 100% B.A.

But only one of the Ro-Bros can reign supreme. To determine the winner, we need your help.

On February 1, 2012, we will release the Ro-Bros to the public for their final test… the Ro-Bros will be controlled by you in a three-week battle at Ro-Bros.com. If our calculations are correct, it’ll be epic.

Follow the Ro-Bros on Facebook or Twitter for further notices and start training your fingers to hit those arrow keys because on 2.1.12, it’s time to put up your virtual dukes and throw down, Ro-Bros style.

Edited by robbalvey

Early speculation: I can see the lines moving twice the speed now, especially if 2 people are going to be fighting each other. This seems like it can be quite fun!

Much earlier (during the Santa Claw's second run) someone mentioned about their new project bringing back childhood memories...and now it all makes sense.

Granted, I never had one of these as a kid but still, seems like it can be fun!