TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW 2011 - X-Car Bayern Park Germany

there is really little new about the construction of this coaster because of the hard winter here in germany but because it isn`t postet yet, here is the last time lapse video were they have built the firts track parts of the inverted tophill:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the snow is molten in germany they continued with work on Freischütz:

and they presented an artwork of the station which looks like a big gun, because you are the bullet when you ride it:

and if you have forgotten it, it will be the first x-car with LED-lights in his wheels:

source: http://www.bayern-park-coaster-blog.de/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like the Layout and it`s the first time i saw how steep the hill is, on which the coaster was build. Looking forward to ride this little gem!

More nice looking pictures on facebook:

here is one of them were you can see the track through the loop:

Maurer Sohne has a downloadable flyer on their website for this ride and I do like the layout of it. Seems like it might be a little intense with its compact footprint. I also like the colors they're using for this ride.

I thought the tophat would have been just a tad larger than it really is but overall it's a great looking ride.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another Testvideo of the new X-car were they launch the coaster directly without a break into the secound round to ride. They can do this because the coaster runs with only with one train,so it will be possible to launch the ride directly into a new ride cycle or many more. In my opinion this coaster looks like a little gem, fast speed during the complete track and overall a good looking layout. AND think about an ERT with 10 Launches in a row

Just back from Germany myself. Have to say I fell in love with their parks and coasters again (Exp Geforce and Olympia Looping rule !) and will probably be back for more. I'll include this nice coaster in my next itinerary for sure ! On my way to Italy for instance