TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

SUF, BKF, and X-Flight (parking lot) from SFWoA were to go to SFKK originally.

If only. It sucks knowing that KI has a coaster that should be ours.

Personally, Kings Island can keep Firehawk for all I care. I'd rather lap Lightning Run multiple times anyways!

Personally, Kings Island can keep Firehawk for all I care. I'd rather lap Lightning Run multiple times anyways!

agree!!!!! I see more Chance Morgan coasters in our future...... I think we will be the test park for them... if they're anything think like LR I'm coo with that!!!!!

agree!!!!! I see more Chance Morgan coasters in our future...... I think we will be the test park for them... if they're anything think like LR I'm coo with that!!!!!

I actually picture CF being a big player with Chance testing, they have had good relations with them in the past!

I actually picture CF being a big player with Chance testing, they have had good relations with them in the past!

Only time will tell.....

7 days ago KK FB page had a #KingdomSeven post with the picture of the new rapids ride. Today (7 days later), KK put up a FB post related to #KingdomSeven with a picture of yet another new ride for this year, T3. I believe every 7 days they will post a picture of a "new" ride coming to KK in 2015, with the last two weeks of the #KingdomSeven posts being the now unknown rides. Every 7 days, for 7 weeks, with the last post on April 7. Just a guess right now.

7 days ago KK FB page had a #KingdomSeven post with the picture of the new rapids ride. Today (7 days later), KK put up a FB post related to #KingdomSeven with a picture of yet another new ride for this year, T3. I believe every 7 days they will post a picture of a "new" ride coming to KK in 2015, with the last two weeks of the #KingdomSeven posts being the now unknown rides. Every 7 days, for 7 weeks, with the last post on April 7. Just a guess right now.

That sounds pretty plausable; an new ride promotion per week. I've never heard of a park keeping their new attractions secret this long, let alone until two weeks before opening. Wouldn't they want to use them to drive season ticket sales/ keep up interest in the off season? I think kindgomseven must not be anything major other than what's already been announced. Or it could be hinting at next years attraction, which could mean big things if they're teasing this early! Are we sure kingdomseven is sometjing for this season? I thought I remembered them saying something on FB confirming that it's realted to something this season, but I'm probably misrememberingn that...

A local news station WDRB video'd part of the meeting where KY Kingdom officials were meeting to discuss a tax rebate with the state. In part of the news clip, someone from KY Kingdom is speaking to other people around a conference table, and states that 7 new rides will be in place for 2015. KingdomSeven is for 2015. You are going to think I am crazy but I have heard a rumor one may be they are adding a classic scrambler flat ride.

WDRB report link here: 7 NEW RIDES for 2015!

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27848523/ky-tourism-dept-considering-kentucky-kingdoms-request-for-financial-incentives

"The 15 million in our application calls for seven new attractions," Kentucky Kingdom spokesperson Cathy Sullivan said.

Three refurbished rides and four new rides will be ready for opening day in 2015.

Here is a youtube channel of someone working at KY Kingdom. Coming soon...."TWISTER" 3/21/15