TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*** THE BEBES *** Rainbow Magicland ITALY TR

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY GOSH!

Thank you all soooo very much for your praise!!!! We worked very long and hard on this report and are soooooo glad that so many people actually GET IT and ENJOY IT!!!!!!! We weren't too sure how well it would go over.

BEHIND THE SCENES (Pre-Production):

We thought back to our Termination Day report and how well it turned out. The story for that report came about during the assembly of the photos. It was never PRE-PLANNED. We hadn't had a real trip report since WCB 2011 and wanted to make this one special. We wondered what might happen if we hit the park with a PRE-PLANNED storyline in mind. We spent a few months trying to come up with something interesting to base our report around. After re-watching Memento, the concept was set. It took another month or so to iron out the inciting incidents and reasoning behind the "condition".

BEHIND THE SCENES (Production):

We made a list of about 7 photos that we HAD TO GET at the park. We found Robb early, gave him his coffee, and asked him to pose with his coffee for us. He didn't know WHY or WHAT he was posing for, but the poses were PERFECT!!!! We asked him to meet us after dark for another round of photos and had him pose for the punching bits. Again, he didn't have ANY idea WHY he was punching me, but didn't hesitate to accommodate. All of the other photos and rest of the day were organic shots from our WCB experience.

BEHIND THE SCENES (Post-Production)

I actually shaved my chest & leg for the tats (it's barely even started to grow back).

I spent 2 days alone on photo-shopping (There are probably 10-15 shots that were photo manipulated).

It took three days of photo shoots for the GIFS & Bloody face (Yeah, I checked to see what I wore to the park, but failed to check what I was wearing at the END of the day).

It took one whole day to write and assemble the story (Yeah, we got confused in the assembly as well)

And about three days on assembling the GIFS (Lady Bebe did ALL of the B&W GIFS, & I did the few within the report and the credits)

Gisco --- are you STILL a Starbucks Enthusiast???!!! I'll get your next one, free of charge!

-Mr Bebe

I know from the Gertrude TRs I've done that it can take a LONG time to put together a Photoshopped TR with a story line, and your TR is even more complex than the Gertrude ones, so I'm not surprised you put so much time into it. But this...

I actually shaved my chest & leg for the tats (it's barely even started to grow back).

Now THAT is some serious dedication. It crossed my mind when reading the report - "Did he REALLY shave?" But I just thought, nah - it must be Photoshopped. I can't believe you really went through with that!

Wow,,,, just WOW. You guys are artists. Thank you for the time and effort you put into that.

I was wondering how you would top last year's X2 onride zen meditation pose photo, and holy sh!t, you absolutely destroyed it!

I loved the B&W animated shot with all the TPR reference tatoos ("I AM BEBE" - LMAO). Corey, you are hilarious!!

Thanks for including me - that was totally cool.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into that.

Thanks for including me - that was totally cool.

Thanks for all the kind words, Tim. It's always a pleasure to see you at the events! I think you were the very first person to actually recognize us and come say HI BEBES (even if you mispronounced it as BEEEBS at the time, lol).

I remember logging our 100th coaster (Ravine Flyer II, PAGE 4 of this thread!!!!) and how exciting it was for us. It was an honor to chronicle your achievement and you ABSOLUTELY inspired the "coaster count" tattoo on MY forearm in the report. THANKS!!!!!

I think you were the very first person to actually recognize us and come say HI BEBES (even if you mispronounced it as BEEEBS at the time, lol).

Funny, even though I know how it's pronounced, this is how my brain reads it also!