TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

Thanks for the replies! I'm glad you guys like Green Falcon!

27th Season

Today is opening day! Green Falcon is AMAZING! The flying sensation is totally different from what I imagined it being like. The pretzel loop inversion has to be one of the most intense experiences I've ever had on a rollercoaster. Batman's flatspins don't stand a chance against this massive twisted loop.

The skyline has changed, in more ways than one!

Skycoaster was mysteriously removed during the offseason. I didn't even know about it. Apparently there was a dispute between the park and the city. I'll try to find out more.

This area of the park is officially a dead zone. I'm surprised it's even open to the public. This whole thing is very strange.

Now onto Green Falcon! The ride's first drop scrapes the side of the hill.

I heard some of Vulture's footers were reused for Green Falcon. I'm glad the park recycles!

The ride's actual entrance is further down the path. Riders now exit through Vulture's old entrance into a giftshop.

I'll have more photos tomorrow!

Signing off,

Tommy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That looks really nice! I don't mind at all.

27th Season

Below are a few more pictures from opening day. People seem to really love Green Falcon!

This is my sad attempt at an artistic photo.

I got a ride on Scooby Doo. I haven't ridden it in a while!

Several of the midway games at the park have been renovated. They look really nice.

Okay, one last artistic shot!

Signing off,

Tommy!

They're the same colors as Cheetah. They're bold. Green hasn't yet been used at the park. I didn't want a blue, red, black, orange, or yellow coaster. Green and purpble were really my only two options.

27th Season

We're a couple of weeks into the season and the park is reporting record opening weekend attendance! This is, of course, most likely due to Green Falcon's opening. The park has done a great job marketing the new ride. Billboards are popping up around town and commercials are running like crazy.

Good morning, Six Flags South Carolina!

The crowds were still impressive today.

Batman was closed for the morning but reopened in the afternoon.

It was a short visit today. I didn't feel like waiting two hours for a ride on Green Falcon. Hopefully they'll be able to speed up the loading/unloading process. That takes quite a while.

Signing off,

Tommy

[attachment=0]278581471_35347dbb14_o.jpg[/attachment]

It doesn't have that..

Why are you nitpicking an extra support that wasn't added? Maybe CD5 doesn't want it. Maybe it's coming in 2006. Whatever happens, he most likely is aware that extra supports were added to previous versions.

Also, I don't know if I've ever posted in here, but I try my best to read every update, and I love the park!