TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A Night of Thunder 2 Event Scheduled!

September 17th- Dollywood

Come join RideWorld as we celebrate another fantastic event. Back by popular demand is A Night of Thunder. This day long event at Dollywood complete with a catered meal will end in 2 hours of night ERT on Thunderhead. Yeah, I said 2 HOURS IN THE DARK!

Thunderhead is a fantastic coaster during the day, but at night she flat out goes insane! The way the ERT is scheduled, the second hour of ERT should be in complete darkness!

The event flyer should be up soon. Once I post it, I will put a link in this thread. Hope to see you there!

Chris Godsey

RideWorld.com

Admin Edit: Here's the link for the flyer. I figured having it on the front page would help out!

http://www.rideworld.com/images/flyers/dollywoodflyer.pdf

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE!! I actually paid for this event last year but could not make it! Hopefully THIS year I can find AT LEAST ONE person from the Chicago area that would like to go! lol

Andrew "I wanted to ride Thunderhead again, figured Id miss out this year but looks like it may be possible if I rely on my unreliable friends!" Hartman

Yeah, I agree with Robb...anyone who can't go to our party (or even some of you who can do both) go to Dollywood!

You can see us and our video anytime, 2 hours of ERT is another story!

Elissa "although you'll have lots of hours of ElissaRobbTime at the party!" Alvey

^ I am sure that you could still pay for the event "w/ Season Pass" and make up the difference.

// Just wants to meet Jeremy

Possibly .. who knows .. although that would mean two Dollywood trips in less than 1 month ... mmmmmmm

// ready for Carowinds/Dollywood in August.

Well, I've yet to attend one of the awesome "night with the Alvey's" events but as an attendee at last years NOT, I can tell you that it was easily one of the best events I've ever attended.

The food was awesome, the members were great, the park staff was unbelievable and the ERT was increadible.

I got in somewhere between 30 and 40 rides on TH... and that was without leaving the train even one time. Switching sides was all that happened!

It was sheer euphoria! 8)

I'll be there with bells AND whistles.... and fully clothed!