TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Vivaldi Park Pacific Paradise

Update 12

Two new rides have been build while I've been away. The first one is Tide - a family orientated flat ride that is situated right next to newly build back entrance.

The second ride is Maniac - a highly intense flat ride purposed to bring thrill-seekers a moment of excitement. Maniac is also placed right next to the new entrance.

The new ride Tide.

A new huge square has also been constructed; Maniac is connected to this square where you can buy almost what ever you want.

One of the buildings housing 4 shops.

View from Maniac towards Tucana.

When mentioning Tucana - it has received a logo.

The park so far - I promise you that something very big will happen there in the lowest left corner.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 13

Good news for the coaster enthusiasts! VPPP has build yet another adrenaline kicking coaster - an Intamin Launched called Eruption. With speeds up to 115kmph and a mind blowing 45 meters vertical, twisted drop, you will feel like flying.

Just to bring our park up in the leading park class of the world, we've also build a Huss floorless topspin called Time Terror.

You will find both Eruption and Time Terror right next to Maniac.

The two new addiotions.

More free fruits available.

They've really spent a lot of money on the station for Eruption.

Time Terror - a rather new product from the world known Huss.

Eruption has some really short trains, but it's just making it pointless to think about where in the train you want the sit - the forces are almost the same in every car.

Launch!

Down again.

This new square is my favourite part of the park - here you find both Maniac, Time Terror and Eruption.

This park is absolutely amazing!

I'm stunned by the way you have made the terrain work with you , and how you have made everything interact with it.

The coaster seem to be a of a supreme class , though I couldn't find any POV's of them , which is a shame , considering they are probably very good!

So keep up the work on this nice park , it's a beauty

Update 14

The park is now complete! We've build the last piece of path, so that you now will be able to walk around a path "loop".

Where does this new path lead to?

A bridge! Now you also have the opportunity to cross over here.

From the it you get some pretty awesome views.

Replies

The new Intamin looks awesome, but that dumb test thing kinda bugs me.

Can't wait to see more.

Which test?

Otherwise - thank you

This park is absolutely amazing!

I'm stunned by the way you have made the terrain work with you , and how you have made everything interact with it.

The coaster seem to be a of a supreme class , though I couldn't find any POV's of them , which is a shame , considering they are probably very good!

So keep up the work on this nice park , it's a beauty

The reason that you can't find any POV's is because I haven't released them yet. Some day soon, I'll begin the filming, and hopefully it wont last too long, before I'm finished with it.

I'm loving the park but the Topspin looks a bit weird.

Anyway can't wait o see what you come up with next.

The only thing I can do about the top spin is to change it to the RCT-one, but that wont fit in with the theme.

I'm glad that you like the rest of the park though.

Looking good as always...

Where did you get the Top Spin from? Looks very cool, especially since it reminds me of Talocan

I'm sure that this comment will satisfy the creator of the top spin CFR - it is namely supposed to be a re-creation of Talocan.

You can get it over at Atari. The guy who has made it, is constructing a Phantasialand copy. Right now, I can't find it, but you can go there yourself and search

^ There's a banner beneath all your pictures that says "Do fish get thirsty? Take the Dumb Test Now"

I love the tropical feel that the park has and the theming is incredible.

BTW: Is the Intamin Rocket a mini-TTD clone?

^My test says something about sharing them at Twitter. But the pictures in the last update shouldn't contain any other thing than the pics - right?

Hmmm; if Eruption has to be a clone, I must admit that I collected some inspiration from Stealth.

Update 15

The big opening!

Today the park opened for public.

I immediately headed towards the second entrance to see if everything were running; and it did!

The first riders of Tide; as the day passed by, it became much more popular.

Tucana did also quickly turn in to be a hit among everyone.

Full!

The queue to Maniac was so huge the whole day that I gave up waiting.

Back on the other island, Hurricane wasn't the most popular ride in the world - actually it had no queue at all.

As I went to Shipwrecked, an intense shower hit - not the best weather for the opening.

So instead of riding it, I went back to the other island hoping that the shower would end; and it did = Dytreti time.

Time to food!

I didn't ride Cobra Tower - too boring, but the picture is really good, I think.

Pretty awesome view.

Eruption, here I come.

After Eruption, it was time for some Time Terror, which btw. also had one of the longest queues this day.

See!

Aerial shot.

Update 16

Random shots of a day in the park. Apparently they've started the construction of new thing for next season. It's going to be interesting seeing what they've planned - something big or something small.

An almost forgotten place in the park; it's a shame though - it's really nice with all the shops, cafés and so on.

Plus - you can get some pretty good shots of Eruption from here too.

Okay - super view from Blue Fall.

Which btw. is a super tall ride.

After the Blue Fall ride, it started to rain..

With the raining; I didn't ride any other rides this day; instead I got this interesting picture.

As I left, the sun started to shine again.

Replies

Your really on a roll with the Vivaldi parks steffen! looks great. I like the logo too:)

Thank you very much; and also a special thanks to you for teaching me about brushes!

I LOVE this park! Great selection of rides, and the atmosphere is terrific...

Thanks for the update.

Thank you very much.

I like what you are doing with your park, but about that POV of Dytreti...

Ouch, oooch, oops there went my head!

The first element in the building is inventive but I think looks dangerously close to decapitating everyone and looks extremely high-G as well.

Terry

Yes; I know about the trees hitting your head; I've solved that eehhm... problem. As you say the building is dangerously close to decapitating the riders' heads, but it isn't doing it - that's what brings excitement to the coaster. But if you have a very long upper body - bad luck for you

According to what RCT says about the G's; they should be fine, but I know you can't rely that much on that.

Update 17

Construction continues. The logo for the new ride has been revealed, and that's that. Oh and well - I took some shots of the construction site.

The logo

Then of to the park; I won't miss construction.

Hmmmm..

A week later a small volcano has risen.

This is going to be interesting.

I think this park is easily one of the best theme parks on RCT3. Awesome theming and rides. I saw the POV of your floorless coaster: it's just amazing. A bit rough, but really amazing .

Update 18

Time for a new trip around the park. It's season 2 and the new ride Dinosaur Dance has opened.

The park was crowded today.

I'm still not the biggest fan of this path - I really hope that they'll refurbish is some time soon.

For the very first time I tried Cobra Tower - which btw. finally has received its logo.

Shiny supports.

It's such a shame that Octopus is so unpopular - they done a really good job theming it.

Towards island 1.

No park trip update without this shot!

I always forget about Shipwrecked..

Well - I think it's time to get a view of Dinosaur Dance.

The volcano hides the ride so that you can't see it from the path.

But from the exit, you'll see what the ride is.

Being a kiddie ride, it was pretty popular.

Bye bye - see you next time.

Replies

Looks great!

Thanks

Everything about this park is amazing! The coasters, the detail, the theming, I love it.

I can't wait to see more construction shots.

Thank you very much

I think this park is easily one of the best theme parks on RCT3. Awesome theming and rides. I saw the POV of your floorless coaster: it's just amazing. A bit rough, but really amazing .

Yeah - it's a shame that you can't get the coasters smoother... But thanks anyway.

Update 19

More construction has started just right next to Dinosaur Dance - turns out to be a new stall and something that could look like a new roller coaster; it seems like they are expanding the whole area around that ride - they also have the room for it.

Fence has been raised.

This is what it looks like from the entrance.

After a few weeks, it was finished - this is just what was missing here.

Just a random beautiful picture I wanted to share.

Btw. this is a few weeks old shot

I really like the new area, great job steffen. It's a bit darker then the rest, which is a good thing. I never use the dinoride, cause I don't know how to theme it. But you did it pretty well

I though that the volcano theme fit the ride; and a bright one would no be that realistic..