TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Vivaldi Park Pacific Paradise

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Press release

For season 3, the park has decided to build a new coaster. Here's the small press release that I found in the paper:

Vivaldi Park Pacific Paradise, May, 2003: Our last two seasons have been better than expected; last year a total of 2.103.122 guests passed the gates to the park. To celebrate the park's 3rd birthday and the surprising amount of visitors, we decided to bring the park a new level of excitement. This year, we will build a new roller coaster; mainly family oriented, but it'll surely make thrill seekers' adrenaline pump too.

The new roller coaster will be placed next to Dinosaur Dance, and will make room for future expansions in the surrounding area. Situated on the steep beach, the landscaped provides perfect conditions for the coaster to feature intense drops and G-pumping helixes.

Facts about the ride:

Rollercoaster: Lost Ladybug

Amusement Park: Vivaldi Park Pacific Paradise

Classification: Rollercoaster

Type: Steel-sit down

Make: Zamperla Rides

Length: 520 m

Height: 15 m

Drop: 18 m

Inversions: 0

Speed: 52 kmph

As soon as I get the opportunity, I'll go and visit the park and take a few pictures.

Update 20

The coaster is already done! I didn't even had the change to take construction shots, but who cares? Now we can see the whole coaster!

I still haven't seen any trains on it - that's still a mystery.

The station is done - quite a new style they've brought into the park

Coaster track!

To get the best view of it, you have to go near to the back entrance.

Couldn't resist to take a night picture.

The final result.

You can't complain about the settings..[/u]

Update 21

End of season 3. The park was packed today and the weather was very hot; in days like this, the park really misses a water ride to cool you down.

The main entrance that you all know so well. From here the park looked pretty empty.

If you look closely, the queue to Blue Fall was rather long today; ever never seen that before.

After trying out Blue Fall, I headed towards the always unpopular Hurricane. Today is was just as unpopular as it uses to be. To queue = no waiting time = many rides in a row.

Shipwrecked; not my favourite ride, but I'm totally crazy about the theme they have for this ride.

One spectacular view!

I decided to try out Dytreti.

But just as I went there, it closed down due to some maintenance problems.

But that doesn't stop me from taking great pics of me.

As I said: Huge crowds!

Lost Lady has been a huge success this season; I don't think that I've experienced problems with it.

Cute queue theming.

Twisting.

Time for going home.

Update 22

Surprisingly the park has added a new, or should I say two new rides for this season, moreover a relatively big eatery and plaza has been built. This comes as quite a surprise to me, since no rumors or no construction where seen in the end of season 3.

Enjoy the pics!

Well here it/they is/are.

Bungee, as this ride complex is called, is placed right next to Lost Ladybug - the kiddie area is now rather big.

The park really does a great job concerning theming the rides.

And to attract people to this corner of the park, an eatery and toilets have been added too.

During the night.

A relaxation shelter

As I said, the new area is just right next to LL; you can get some pretty good shots from here.

Bye bye

Great work as usual. You should add a set of water rides near the flyer. Maybe an inty giant flume or a river raft.

Trust me - you'll see something like that in the future.

Great park but what makes it better is the quality of the screen shots. What settings do you have it on?

As high as the graphics can get.