TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

^ I don't see how though. All you have to do is load up the image, select 600X800, save as .jpeg and you're done. Works fine with everyone else.

My default settings are already 600x800 without running it through a re-sizing program so that doesn't help but I'll try once more,if not then someone here can take screens of the finishesd product once they've downloaded it & post them to the correct thread.

Edit:Let's see if this works.

1717404171_Banshee-090806161310000(600x450).jpg.e5d86530a9d68cef33fb18fd0ed761c8.jpg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont use expansions. What are your comments on it?

I'm running RCT/TT so I was just wondering so that I can download it when finished that's all.

Perhaps I'll upload my emerald point park after taking a few screens first,it's an older park in it's 80's but has some decent rides.As for Blue Flash I'm still working on it but having trouble with the G spikes in the tophat so I may need to put some brakes there to slow it down.

Nothin' too fancy, but just a little something I have been working on. Not complete and probably won't be, just trying things out.

It is a park in Boulder haha! Represent!

SCR5.BMP

My first hack, how cute! It is a dive machine and it is awesome!!

SCR4.BMP

I guess this would be a morgan hyper, I forgot the name but it is pretty cool. This is the station here.

SCR3.BMP

Little intamin diet giga. Nice fun layout! I call it el toro, original right!

SCR2.BMP

Chupacabra- A floorless looper. The one thing I really like about this ride is that after the mcbr it drops down and swoops over a pond, manta style but doesn't actually splash.

SCR1.BMP

Entry plaza. I think I like it but I am not too sure. The restrooms, food, drinks, info, etc are all inside the buildings. Along with a monorail, chairlift and ops tower.

I personally think the coaster looks great, Sasquatch. I don't like it when people complain about the supports not connecting correctly, and you are right, it would look really strange to build a Schwarzy with supports like coasterb suggested.

I really hope NL2 has a way to mold the edges of supports together...you know what I mean?

I personally think the coaster looks great, Sasquatch. I don't like it when people complain about the supports not connecting correctly, and you are right, it would look really strange to build a Schwarzy with supports like coasterb suggested.

Cool, thanks! I have made a bit of progress with the supports, it takes much longer than normal though, because extra things have to be done to make it a proper 'travelling' support structure. But its not my fault that cracks are there, i did not make the software so there is nothing i can do about it. Sorry!

But the supports look badly made with those cracks in the outside of the connections.

Support work is probably among the more difficult aspects of NL...I had to totally scrap Blue Flash due to the tophat supports not connecting just right.

I finally completed work on a new accelerator coaster,Green Hornet but I still have to do the dreaded support work probably tomorrow since I spent all day just trying to get the blocking system to work right.

I agree with DBru. Sasquatch, the coaster looks absolutely great, and I'm super excited to ride it! It looks like it really catches everything a good travelling Schwarzkopf is supposed to include, pulling ideas from existing rides and also including a lot of your own.

And the supports look just fine! They must be pretty hellish to work with, but they look great!

I've been working on a boardwalk park similar to Indiana Beach. I've never been to Indiana Beach (I'd love to someday), but the idea of a park that's short on space on the water that is essentially built in layers interests me. This is the first park I've ever used some custom scenery and custom rides in.

SCR321.jpg.9a83348e12fd4ac7d5dcfd6290024ce5.jpg

Okay, I have a small problem. I had to do a little editing using 8 Cars because for whatever reason, the guests weren't using both entrances (there's one for the front and one for the back of the park). I didn't have any problems until recently, where guests are getting stuck after leaving the park. Every once in a while, a few guests "break" out of the group and actually leave the map. I don't really consider it a major problem, though, as people can still enter the park, and the park rating isn't effected since they've already left the park. Any ideas on how to fix it?

SCR325.jpg.d771386bc9df01791fb3571eeb5c9dad.jpg

Close-up of some of the rides, including the park's wooden coaster, Crystal Comet.

SCR322.jpg.955f8b0780075f5b79b1860759934b7e.jpg

Overview of Jefferson Piers.

I really hope NL2 has a way to mold the edges of supports together...you know what I mean?

If you use the method he used, but move the angled support down and then slightly past the vertical one you can line it up WITHOUT the crease in the supports. It takes time but shows that little bit of extra effort. Also looks REALLY nice since most supports are welded at those angles.

Look and see how what you see in the editor doesnt really look the same in the simulator. This would be an example of what I just said.

Untitled-1.jpg.112013a2d2853302634590ee1a75180d.jpg