TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

I finished the Tower, but I felt like I needed a bit more. Thus, the Tower is being incorporated into a small park. First new ride:

rsz_shot0013.bmp

Secret Vault, a MadHouse

I also have a 5th Dimension coaster coming, along with some retheming of the outdoor elements and new outdoor rides. Look for full coverage in the next few days...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would, but I can't find a support cleaner that will get rid of wooden supports. The one in DasMatze's Utilities is okay, but it leaves some supports behind and when I re-open my game, it's like I never even used it.

I would, but I can't find a support cleaner that will get rid of wooden supports. The one in DasMatze's Utilities is okay, but it leaves some supports behind and when I re-open my game, it's like I never even used it.

Go into the game options and when you can select how you view the game e.g Balanced, Good quality etc... If you pick custom then you can adjust all the settings. If you then select show LOD options you can turn both supports columns right down and then there will be no in game supports for any objects or rides. Just means you will have to add your own but it will remove the entire support with none left visible.

LOL: No the drop doesn't have an old school arrow straght drop- it's an illusion because it is so tall. I agree the large spine doesn't look A+++ ultra realistic but I'll try your idea. Honestly it was the easiest and bulkiest look I could get. (But then again accuracy isn't quick-or easy.)

Edited by QueerRudie

Edge Of Beast - That park looks sick! Certainly impressive if it's only your second park ever.

The Ghost - I love the looks of that woodie, perhaps once you've put a thread you could do a POV?

Screamomatic - That GCI looks insanely smooth, I wouldn't mind riding that in real life

Unsure about it, what d'you think?

Yeah his new CT is up for download now It's been up for a few days actually I think..

I still need to add some rocks just not sure about them because I want them to fit in Here's the back of the area (heavy inspiration from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

Edited by QueerRudie

Remember the Water Slides I posted a few weeks ago? Well.. here's my New Years Gift to TPR

(ps I just posted the video on CoasterTube, so it may take some time before it plays. But since it is already 1 AM here in Holland, I'm off to bed)

*EDIT*

okay.. so CoasterTube didn't work somehow... I'm uploading it to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwx5RW98Jek