coasterdude5

Who do you want to die next?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to die next?

• Wes
    • socalMAN123
    • mcjaco
    • natatomic

But socalMAN123 aside, the longer I stay in this game, the better the chances are for the rest of you. Keep that in mind these next few weeks...

LOL! Uh huh, likely story lady, likely story.... Yet, the single guys on the board are scrambling to shore up their chances at this very moment.

Seriously, it is good to see more lady enthusiasts on the boards. Always a good thing.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lied last week when I said I would vote for Brent. Not only has Matt made fun of me for 3 days, but I also witnessed this hypocrite order a fruity drink while wearing a shirt that had "I live for beer" inscribed upon it. You "live" for beer? Well now you can die "beer" traitor.

You cannot drink beer at Margartaville you Blackberry whore. It's in the rules.

I lied last week when I said I would vote for Brent. Not only has Matt made fun of me for 3 days, but I also witnessed this hypocrite order a fruity drink while wearing a shirt that had "I live for beer" inscribed upon it. You "live" for beer? Well now you can die "beer" traitor.

You cannot drink beer at Margartaville you Blackberry whore. It's in the rules.

You could've ordered a "Land Shark" beer, you know.

"I like mine with lettuce and tomato!

Heinz 57 and French-fried potatoes!

Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer . . ."

Yep--you can have a beer at Margaritaville. I'm afraid I must vote for you, Matt.

"Boat drinks

Waitress I need two more boat drinks

Then I'm headin' south 'fore my dream shrinks..."

That volcano doesn't spew beer now does it?

As a true parrothead, I'm siding with Matt on this one. It is unconstitutional to order a beer before anything else at Margaritaville. And that goes especially for Corona Shark, er, Land Shark.

^Ohhhh-hoh-oh, it's too late. No nataboobs for you, chmilo24.

That's okay, just more of me to go around to the rest of you who don't turn against me.

You know, I was inspired to comment....and now I'm at a complete loss. Oh man was that funny!

Seems we've gone from Survivor to The Bachelorette.

^

SWF looking for dorky overweight coaster enthusiast to sweep me off my feet.

Well, she's humorously advertising a little, and, to quote Monty Python, I know of a few around here who would gladly "face the peril".

There may yet be more online dating with more and more ladies joining the boards. Eh, who knows? It's all random and fun, just like this survivor game. Man oh man, has this thread made me laugh!

Sorry SoCalMan, but I can't think of any of your posts. The others posts are great and friggin crack me up all the time. I'm thinking of jumping on the mcjaco bandwagon just because he loves beer as much as I do. Us alcoholics have to stick together with the economy like this.