TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

There's a new rumor going around that SFA will add 3 new rides, which includes a skyscreamer, and probably the 2 relocated rides from great america. This is believable because there has been no teasing what so ever and roar would've closed by now. Also, high seas has been closed all year, hopefully they don't replace it.

There is also a rumor that they could get a justice league, 4d free spin, RMC, flat ride package, or DC super friends.

There's a new rumor going around that SFA will add 3 new rides, which includes a skyscreamer, and probably the 2 relocated rides from great america. This is believable because there has been no teasing what so ever and roar would've closed by now. Also, high seas has been closed all year, hopefully they don't replace it.

There is also a rumor that they could get a justice league, 4d free spin, RMC, flat ride package, or DC super friends.

Don't forget an Aqua Trax.

Based off of the Kings Dominion additions, something is telling me DC super friends.

Excellent point. I didn't even think to consider what another park about 2 hours away owned by an entirely different chain that's much better but somehow has a much more unbearable fan base was doing. Thank you so much for bringing that insightful tidbit into the conversation.

Excellent point. I didn't even think to consider what another park about 2 hours away owned by an entirely different chain that's much better but somehow has a much more unbearable fan base was doing. Thank you so much for bringing that insightful tidbit into the conversation.

At least I'm not saying S&S 4D coaster in place of hurler for 2017 like people on the Kings Dominion thread.

You could use that thread to justify any ridiculous post you make. I'm convinced that half of those people couldn't even wipe their own a**es. You've got to have a higher standard to compare yourself to than the KD thread. You're better than that.

I forgot how much different the park is, employee wise, after people go back to school. Different (new) people all around. Well, hopefully they get plenty trained before FF. I'm going tomorrow for a couple of hours. Going to keep a look out for more lights; a give away for what sections will be open during HITP.

I like it. If it's true I hope they put them all in the front of the park as they would all be popular Holiday in the Park rides (especially Sky Screamer).

Agreed. They still have the footers in the ground from the Ferris wheel, which is right next to the slides. I believe the sky escaper's pad is still there too.

Huh. Had no clue they removed the Ferris Wheel. Haven't been there in ten years, though. Thought it was a nice Ferris Wheel. As for Sky Escape, that was Adventure World's enterprise ride, right? If so, this is what that area looks like now:

Also, as for that Sky Rider rumor. As it appears to be a beefed-up version of Flying Carousel, I wonder if they'll replace that with Sky Rider or have both (if the rumors are true, of course).

Speaking of old rides, I wish they would've found a replacement ride for Iron Eagle. That was a cool ride. Shame it had to go (how ever long ago that was). Its platform sits empty just above Sky Escape's old platform:

Found a few more wrapped trees on Sunday. Mardi Gras will definitely be open for HITP. Roar may be open too. Saw lights over there too, but not through the rest of the section. I took pics, but for some reason it didn't save. Going again on Saturday though. I'll retake. Maybe more will be up then.

Found a few more wrapped trees on Sunday. Mardi Gras will definitely be open for HITP. Roar may be open too. Saw lights over there too, but not through the rest of the section. I took pics, but for some reason it didn't save. Going again on Saturday though. I'll retake. Maybe more will be up then.

I really expect everything in front of Wild One to be open and everything behind it to be closed. The area by Mind Eraser should look awesome when it's decorated. I would expect Roar and Wild One to operate.

I really expect everything in front of Wild One to be open and everything behind it to be closed. The area by Mind Eraser should look awesome when it's decorated. I would expect Roar and Wild One to operate.

Yeah, that's what it's looking like. Coyote Creek would look awesome. Looking forward to discovering more trees this weekend..lol

Hopefully screamscape is wrong about the announcements. We at SFA have waited long enough we deserve something better or something more than just a single flat ride.

Let it begin.

"We deserve this, we deserve that."

You are a loyal patron of a park and I respect that. Just be happy they are getting anything new.

Looking forward to tomorrow, especially if what I know holds. If not, I really hope it's not one of those cat woman whip rides. Well, whatever it is, I'll make the best of it.

What I'm really hoping for now is a very thorough HITP this year. Can't wait to discover more light wrapped trees this weekend!

Looking forward to tomorrow, especially if what I know holds. If not, I really hope it's not one of those cat woman whip rides. Well, whatever it is, I'll make the best of it.

What I'm really hoping for now is a very thorough HITP this year. Can't wait to discover more light wrapped trees this weekend!

If your referring to the Catwoman Whip ride at SFOT, it's a Zamperla Endeavor 48. They're actually a lot of fun, just don't ride it right after you've eaten. If you know what I mean!