TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What do you think?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I think i'm going to download it when it comes out.
    • I think i might download it.
    • I think it looks like an ordinary coaster.
    • I think i make better coasters than you.
    • I think this coaster looks like it sucks and every other coaster you have made has sucked so this must suck afluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooo!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

The ride should be up tomorrow, i just have to finish getting some kinks out! I just want to thank all those who took time to comment, and I hope every enjoys this coaster when its finnaly released becuase i have been working on this ride for like 4 months now and I have put all I have for into this coaster! Thanks Again

It's The Expert of making your SCREAM!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ma·ven = ( mey-vuhn ) noun. A person who has special knowledge or experience; an expert.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Formerly known as "Banshee" This MaVen is definitely a ride people will want to ride. Incorporating many exciting elements that make a coaster enthusiast crave to ride!

STATiSTICS

Height= 145 Ft.

Time= 5:50 min.

Max Speed= 65 Mph.

Max Negative G= -1.9 G's

Max Positive G= 4.7's

Number of Beyond Vertical Drops= 3

Number of Beyond Vertical Climbs= 2

Number of Launches= 4

Number of Trains= 8 Trains with 3 Cars each.

Track Length= 6,700 Ft.

MaVen Without Landscape.nltrack

MaVen without landscape

(More Realistic)

MaVen.nltrack

MaVen with landscape!

(looks Cooler!)

This coaster was nice and smooth...but it just didnt cut it for me. It lacked something but i don't know what. Let's just say that if this ride was at a theme park, i wouldnt be thinking about riding it...

i want to thank you for taking the time and riding MaVen, but i don't understand what you mean to say. This coaster has amazing air time, fierce launches and many head choppers. like you said its very smooth, so i don't know why you wouldn't want to ride it? but thats your opinion, and i respect that,

if you were to fix the coasters what would you do?

I thought the ride was obnoxiously long. What could've been 3 or 4 really fun coasters were just jammed into one and made the ride extremely odd. Trust me, I'm one who loves to see new ideas and things, but this was just too much.

I thought the ride was obnoxiously long

I agree with you when you say the coaster was long, but you got to agree with me when i say if this was a real coaster and you were on it, the time would fly because you would be having fun.

One more thing, since when is any coaster obnoxious?

Thats definatly one of the most fun rides I've ridden and it must have took you some time to make but I have to admit that some of those transitions where awkward and its far too fast at parts and too slow in others. Also, like all the ideas you had but I think you should of saved some of them for other ride's because they where all to different styles of design and it made the ride feel very uneven.

I think the layout could be really fun, but I have a problem with a few things.

My biggest problem is actually the fact that it has about 5 brakes followed by launches. I don't like the slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up, etc. Any type of pacing the ride might have had was thrown out the window. And I know that a lot of those brakes were there to increase train count and capacity, but the fact is that I'm only gonna be riding one train at a time, and capacity isn't that important if it costs the ride the word "great". What I personally think would have made this better is: rather than have launch, brake, launch, brake, have it go through one launch, and then as the train loses some of the speed from the first one, it goes through another unbraked launch (sort of like a booster).

Also, all the past-vertical ascents and descents didn't seem quite right to me. I noticed a little sort of pumping going on, and it just didn't work.

In the end, I feel like you have great potential, and should in no way let this discourage you. The way it seems to me is that you tried too hard to make a long, epic coaster, but the potential just wasn't there.

Good luck, I look forward to more downloads from you. I hope you still put this level of work into all your coasters, but you need to feel when a coaster has run it's course.

I think the problem is you need to come off a coaster wanting more, not being totally satisfied or even a bit bored by the end. It kills the rerideability factor. It was fun, but I just wasn't "feeling it". It's hard to explain. You have to watch your transitions too, as some of them were rough.

All in all, a good coaster, but a little underwhelming and far too long.

• 2 months later...

wow i dont know why people didnt like the ride, i thought it was amazing,

your right, if im waiting in line for a long amount of time, i want to experience a long ride, and this ride would be awsome, i love the beyond uphill climbs, they are certainly a element in roller coasters that we should see in the future, thanks again wathell for making a coaster that is AMAZING!