TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Create your own coke!

Lexxweb

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone by now knows how I feel about Orange Coke---it ownz u!

Grape Coke? [rolls on floor] Whatever...

Now if Coke would do a non-alcoholic Rum Coke (in addition to the Orange), they'd have two winners!

I mixed almond extract in Coke once, and that's not bad either---sort of an Amaretto Coke.

Eric "If my wife knew what I did in her kitchen, I wouldn't be here" L.

Hey Ted,

do you liked it? I mean the MezzoMix, not Beverly!!!

I though it was pretty good and much more tolerable than half of the beverages they offer there.

Smart Watermelon and "The Lemon Stuff" are probably my favorites.

// I won't mention the Fanta drink as I don't want to get that song stuck in Kip's head again. Whoops ..... too late.

we should submit all of these to them!

Well...You may not know it, but companies like Coca Cola experiment with just about every flavor they can think of. For example, my mom's old boyfriend used to be a chemist for Chiklets (Yeah, I was surprised they need chemists as well) and once every week these people would come into his room with samples of new flavors. Long story short, it tasted exactly like chicken soup should.

Well I think they should come out with Chocolate Coke.

You have all of these candy companies coming out with "limited edition" crap, like Dark Chocolate MM's Etc...

So why not come out with a limited edition Chocolate Coke.

I'd buy that!

^ You could probably mix up something like that in your kitchen. Just put a little chocolate syrup in a Coke and see what it tastes like.

That reminds me...I need to go to the store and see what other extracts I can pick up---in addition to more orange because I ran out!

Eric

^^ I tried making peppermint Coke. It's awful. I would not recommend that.

^ If by grape you meant grape Coke, eh, I don't know about that. Doesn't sound very good, though.

Eric

Ok. I will take your advice. What about peach? Or else how about just try every fruit available and see what comes out best.