TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL] Gravity Group Medium Coaster Contest

Who should win? (Links at to tracks at bottom)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win? (Links at to tracks at bottom)

• Jakizle's Juggernaut
    • Freddie's (SFNERules) Unnamed
    • Thefitness' Gryfalcon
    • CCJared's Rotundra
    • vjgx's Icerunner
    • IwantRevenge's Sanguine
    • DATman's Rage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but due to a death in my family, I'm not sure I'll be able to get mine in on time. I may be able to get it done before the June 14th poll ends, if that would be alright (obviously less exposure for my entry, but it's better than nothing), but I'm not sure.

I'll try to finish it up as quickly as I can, but I really don't think (and probably won't) get it done by the 1st.

Edit: also, due to unusual stress on the trains, I will need to take out up to 80% of the track to be replaced by "S curves" and "humps".

I'm sorry, but due to a death in my family, I'm not sure I'll be able to get mine in on time. I may be able to get it done before the June 14th poll ends, if that would be alright (obviously less exposure for my entry, but it's better than nothing), but I'm not sure.

I'll try to finish it up as quickly as I can, but I really don't think (and probably won't) get it done by the 1st.

Edit: also, due to unusual stress on the trains, I will need to take out up to 80% of the track to be replaced by "S curves" and "humps".

Normally I wouldn't bend the rules, but since this is due to a family death I will.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'll pray for your family.

Thank you. It was my grandfather on my father's side. We were really close, and while his health had been bad, he really seemed to be doing better in the days before.

It hit my father VERY hard as well, as they were very close and it happened to happen on my dad's birthday, so that messed him up quite a bit.

My parents are at his house today going through everything, and I'll be there all day tomorrow with them doing the same. It's going to be real hard to see all the stuff in that house.

Thanks again for the support, and thanks for the extension as well. I'll try my hardest to get it in as soon as possible.

Ok.... so there's no way in hell I'm going to finish this in time. So to not waste your time, and make myself feel better about getting something in, I'm going to release it at the stage I'm at now (which is in no way complete. Very undersupported). Then I'm going to continue working on it in my own time, hopefully getting a finished product.

So yeah... I'll keep working on it until about 11:30 tonight and get what i can done, then upload it.