TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

AstroWorld's Greezed Lightnin???? What is going on with it?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have one shuttle that should be enough to involve them already.

Greezed Lighting being available again really puts a damper on my North/West Texas thoughts.

Indiana already has Afterburner? I believe it's called. It's for sale now though, the Arrow 5 story platform shuttle.

^Yes, Canada's Wonderland needs another low capacity short ride.

I love a good Schwarzkopf Shuttle as much as the next person, but I don't think it would be a good fit for CW.

Actually, the Schwarzy shuttle coasters have a good capacity, but being at CW, that would make it low with how slow they move it.

Maybe Marineland...or Holiday World. lol

Oh this is SO sad, but I can't say that I didn't expect this to happen. I fear we have now lost another GREAT Schwarzkopf shuttle. Although this would be a GREAT addition to Lagoon.

I hate to disapoint all those out there who are pushing me to buy this ride...here is the simple truth...I just opened a park, that means I have NO money but if I could believe me I would have already written a check.

Oh this is SO sad, but I can't say that I didn't expect this to happen. I fear we have now lost another GREAT Schwarzkopf shuttle. Although this would be a GREAT addition to Lagoon.

I hate to disapoint all those out there who are pushing me to buy this ride...here is the simple truth...I just opened a park, that means I have NO money but if I could believe me I would have already written a check.

Unfortunately, that's what you kept saying all Summer. However, it would make a great addition to Lagoon, but we both know what would happen with that. Who knows Shane, you guys might have the money in a couple years if we have some blazing hot weather and still buy it. Is there room for it in Tukwila? My offer for Services is still good if you get a hold of it one day!