TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What will you do when you can no longer ride coasters?

TatsuTerror

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to take over TPR by purchasing all outstanding stock, becoming majority share holder. I then am going to convert it into a site for my black market bread scheme to feed poor innocent children moving to work at Disney World, and cannot dress themselves.

I know people at TPR like to joke around, but I posted in "Ask Alvey" and this thread is already over a page long...yet no real thoughts from you, Elissa. I don't want to come off as rude, but I was trying to really ask a question.

Well, I'm guessing Rob and Elissa are 30 somethings, so even if they stopped riding say in their 50s thats still a good 20 or so years the site would have to run (if they decided to run it for the whole time...and decided to wind it up when they stopped riding)

20 years is a long time...What websites have lasted that long since the start of the world wide web anyway?I mean I probably wont still be using this website by then if you can see where I'm coming from. Would you still even be interested in theme parks?

Something to think about.....

I'm guessing Rob and Elissa are 30 somethings, so even if they stopped riding say in their 50s....

LOL!!! Dangerous ground, my friend, dangerous ground... Robb's pretty old, but Elissa's still in her mid-20s. They have plenty of time, and I'm sure aren't even thinking about this yet. Plus, it's not like the world's going to end, they'll survive.

^The world hasn't ended yet, but a dude on the street keeps on walking around with a sign saying, "The end is near!"

The world will truly end when KidTums and Ryan King get married!

• 2 weeks later...

Was having this discussion just the other day with a buddy.

When I was younger I would ride ANYthing. Spin-n-spews? Bring it. Coasters? How many inversions? But these days I seem to be less excited about going up real high and banged about. Coasters seem to be more and more about being terrifiying and not exciting. That's why I am psyched about the new terrain coasters!

Last year I was talked into riding Acrophobia at SFOG and I had to sit down when it was over. Needless to say I swore off Drop Rides after that nightmare!

Last month we headed to Dallas and I almost had a heart attack on Titan. It was officially the highest coaster for me so far, and the lap bars-only configuration and the first hill had me absolutely terrified!

So, needless to say I don't know if Millineum Force will ever be in my future!

This growing old stuff sucks!

• 1 month later...
Oh, and it will only take out an area the size of Texas

And wouldn't it be ironic if it actually took out Texas?

--Robb "What would be the odds of that?" Alvey

Texas$?

-Ryan "SNL Kicks a$$" King

What if it just took out........ Magic Moutain that would be cool!

David- Is a Texas So he wants the Meteor to kill Magic Mountain- Gary

Well, the whole killing Texas thing I'm not worried about. I'm more worried about the huge dust cloud that it will kick up, blocking all sunlight, therefore a complete global agricultural failure would result, and since many animals we eat depend on plants, they will die, and then all the carnivorous animals we eat would die, so maybe fish would survive, but I still highly doubt that. So yeah, its starvation that I'm more worried about, which would most likely cause violent lootings so widespread that the military would be hard pressed to stop them.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, and it will only take out an area the size of Texas

And wouldn't it be ironic if it actually took out Texas?

--Robb "What would be the odds of that?" Alvey

That is really funny, but I can't laugh at it. (No seriously!!! I just have a freind who lives in Texas!)

But seriously the site will probaby be turned over to Kristen when R&E cant ride anything but the Caro-Suess-ul (sp?)