TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFGAm's confusing layout

is it just me or is it that SFGAm has a very confusing layout. The whole park is like a "A" shape, like you cant really run from the entrace to Viper without going through half of the park. Also you cant really run from Giant Drop to American Eagle, you half to go all the way around the corksqrews of Demon and then go past De Ja Vu, then go by Revolution wich involves going around splash water falls then to American Eagle. The paths are kinda confusing.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought of SFGAm as being confusing. For the most part it's a big circle except for the path from Hometown Square past Viper. For a couple years they had that path shut off but it's been open again the last couple seasons.

I'm not sure how often you visit but I think after a couple visits most people think it's easy to navigate.

How is SFMM hard to navigate? It's a big circle with a spur over to Psyclone/Deja Vu, another spur over to X, and a funicular railway and two paths to get to the top of the mountain.

Eric

Eric, You'd be surprised!

I've walked around IOA countless times and passed people just looking feverishly at a map unable to figure out how to get somewhere! I can't tell you how many times I've yelled out "It's a circle!".

Elissa "remember, most people are dumb!" Alvey