TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hey Gabriel! I think you'll find yourself fitting in with the rest of the TPR community easily, as you have a lot in common. x] I'm gad you get the chance to go to so many parks. I have the unfortune of only going to an amusement park MAYBE once a year if I'm lucky. -.-;

Anyway welcome welcome. :]

And Knotts I didn't even get to meet you so how could I hate you? :]

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

My names Lewis. I'm 17, and an enthusiast from England. Naturally, that makes Alton Towers my favourite local park, but elsewhere I've been to LA 3 or 4 times and have all of their parks on my Theme Park Portfolio.

Nice to meet you

Hey There,

My name is Wills, and in my opinion the best things in the world are Theme Parks, Broadway Musicals, and Cinnabon Classics.

What's wierd is that I stumbled across this sight completly by accident, I've been struggling to build a new, succesfull park on RCT3 and was looking for examples on google when I stumbled across buddychrist's park Illum hills, next thing I knew I was following the whole story and found myself checking back for updates. Thanks to him, I now have a formula for starting parks and am enjoying it even more.

Hello everybody! Im Eric Green from Texas. Im so happy to be sharing the same intrest as all of you awesome people. I look forward to going on trips and just chattin it up on here with you guys & girls lol. So when ever you feel like chattin or talkin hit me up or if there is anything goin on let me know and I know of something you guys should Know I will fill you in on all the info. Man i can wait lol.

...thank you for having this forum. Worked three summers---77-79 at Playland Amusement Park in Ocean City, MD as a game hawker, specifically the punk rack and the machine guns. I also did winter ride maintenance for a couple of winters there too. Looking for information, links and pictures from those days as I'd like to start a Facebook group for past employees there. Thanks for any help.

Hello! My name is Jenna. Im from essex in the UK and Im and early years teacher. I found you guys by accident back in 2007, I had just come back from Spain and had been to Terra Mittica and was looking for pictures when I found you guys had been recently too. Have been checking up on what you have been up to ever since and now have finally joined! Love the trip reports

Hello TPR! My name is Chad and I hail from the Steel City in Pennsylvania. Home of the the six time world champion Pittsburgh Steelers and home of "America's Finest Traditional Amusement Park" - Kennywood. I really enjoy the trip reviews and looking forward to being a part of the community

Hi everyone! I've been hanging around the forums for a long time but never really got up the guts to post. Well, today everything changes! (Except everything in my life not related to TPR)

My real name's Dan, and I'm a Tampa native going to college in Pittsburgh. I worked at Sheikra last summer and I'm hoping to get back to the old stomping grounds again this season. Thanks to everyone on the boards for making TPR as awesome as it is!

Hi everybody!

My name's antoine and i'm french!

It's long time ago I read your forum and I think it's the good moment to register in it!

I'm a coasterfan and i've rode some coaster like EGF, Blue Fire, Black mama..

My dream is to go in USA and rode Manta, X2, Tatsu, Kingda Ka...Some coaster we don't have in europe.

I'm happy to say you Hello!

Sorry for my english, I'm french

Hi

My name is Carolynne and im from the UK. I have visited quite a few theme parks over the years and ridden quite a lot of coasters - although not many compared to a lot of people - soon to be rectified I hope! My favourite coasters to date are The Hulk IOA, Nemesis Alton Towers and the woodies at Blackpool Pleasurebeach.

I came across this site after watching Robb and Elissas videos on youtube and am hooked! I keep tried to get my other half to register as he is mad on rollercoasters too!

Keep up the brilliant reports and I am proud to say that I am an avid Big Mike reader