TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

Been reading TPR for about a year now and finally joined.

My name is Benjamin and I live in Rotherham, England. About an hour and a half from my nearest theme park which is Alton Towers. Love alton and Blackpool but Thorpe / Chessy etc are abit too far away and I hear such bad stories of them.

Visited Florida a few times and done the disney and universal parks etc. Also done Disney Paris a few years ago.

My ideal hits are Tivoli Gardens and Disney Tokyo because they both look beautiful and im a big lover of theming (again why ive never been to thorpe, lol).

Other than here I post regularly on TTF (towers times) and love it there.

Anyway about me Im 22, married to my lovelly husband Rich and have two amazing kids at 6 and 4 years, work in the emergency operating theatre at my local hospital and like to drink lots of wine and lager.

Much love.

Benjamin

Hello!!

My name is COREY. I grew up in Phoenix, AZ but now reside in Los Angeles. I work on film/TV in the lighting department. SFMM has been my home park even when I lived in Arizona. I have taken a few trips to eastern theme parks and plan on more. My favorite food is Italian Sausage sandwiches with sauted peppers and onions. I have a beautiful wife, Danielle (see below), two little ladies (doggies) and a nice condo in the Western San Fernando Valley.

And my name is Danielle. I am a SoCal native and have grown up pretty spoiled with SFMM, Knotts and Disneyland all very close by. I have always been a coaster enthusiast but I didn't know there was such a thing until I met my husband!! The only other thing that we might love just as much as roller coasters is cruising. And I was happy to see that we have that in common with Robb and Elissa!!

- The Bebes

Hi Peeps.

My name is Youri and i live in the Netherlands, so my englisch/americans isn't very good

I live in Helmond , and my favorite park is Gardaland in Italy.

I'm a rollercoaster moviemaker, on my youtube channel i have over 90 POV's of Coasters , Darkrides .. and go on.

I'm in the Dutch rollercoaster forums and sites as known as Chehza,

..what not to stores

I hope i get some nice time here on Theme Park Review.

Greetings , Youri with a funny last name ..

Hi everyone, just thought I would introduce myself here! I've been reading for a little while and joined the forums recently.

My name's Matt (in case you hadn't guessed that!), and I'm from Essex, England. I'm currently a student (studying Computer Science in Cambridge), but I'm graduating in June and as of the end of August I'll be starting work as a software developer in London.

I've been a bit of a disney nut since going to Florida a couple of times when I was younger - more recently I've been to Disneyland Paris every now and again and in the last few years I've also gotten more into other theme parks and rollercoasters! My favourite at the moment, based on pretty limited experience, is probably either Nemesis or Air at Alton Towers. In fact, I'm going for Air right now because of the "sunbathing on your back" moments which are oddly relaxing. Maybe that's not technically the idea. (Yes, it was actually sunny last time I went there!)

I've become quite addicted to looking through the trip reports on TPR - absolutely love the site - lots of you look like you have loads of fun and I definitely hope to come on a TPR trip at some point.

Anyway, that's enough from me!

Take care,

-Matt

Hi, my name is Wanda, I'm 19, and I'm a Disneyland fan.

I'm also into coasters, especially the ones at SFMM and BGA.

I live in Puerto Rico, and there are no coasters whatsoever over here. boooringgg

I've been reading these forums on and off for a couple of years now and so I'm finally joining.

=]

Hello I'm Wild 1 and have been reading TPR since september and I love it! I like coasters and like finding out how they work but riding them is fun too! My home parks are Hershey and Six Flags America (I prefer Hershey) and my favorite coaster is El Toro.

I also am a park designer in RCT2 but I post most of my parks on the Atari Forums though I have a few I will post here also!

Hi Robb, This is Ped from the Philippines, my wife and son renzo will be going to Hk this week and i am just surfing to check out info on Ocean Park and happen to trip on your space.... just wanna say congrats and more power, your doing a good job introducing different theme parks. Have been to a Australias Wonderland and Luna Park inAustralia and the Enchanted Kingdom here in Phils. Hope to see more. Its fun, exciting and makes me "Young" hehe.

Just one thing, how do i find out the entrance fees and rides fees at Ocean Park? thanks.

Hi! I've been reading TPR for quite a while now and decided to finally join. My name is Emma and I'm from the Seattle area...my home park is Wild Waves which is not very exciting at all. I love Disney and while I haven't ridden many coasters yet, I'm hoping to boost my count by around 60 by the end of summer!

Heya!

A BIG HELLO to all TPR members!

I'm Chris & I live in the United Kingdom. My home park is Alton Towers, I've been on around 54 roller coasters. My favorite is Nemesis. I am attending the West Coast trip this year and it is just going to be a dream come true as the trip includes Six Flags Magic Mountain, a park I have wanted to visit the park since I fell head over heels for roller coasters.

Thanks for reading and I hope to make some great new friends!

PS.. BONUS HELIX!

Hi! :]

I'm Bridey and live in the US. I guess I should say why I signed up. I like coasters a lot. Riding them, learning about them, anything to do with them and I get excited. I play roller coaster tyccon a lot. I think I'd have withdrawal symptoms if I'm without the game for a week.

^^^ Reminded me. I should add that I was the first person to officially recreate Alton Towers on RCT3 + I also beta tested RCT3 Wild!

I figured with all you coaster fans you mind find that interesting.

Edit: I'm currently working on Alton Towers 2009 (RCT2/RCT3) + Bonus park (RCT3).

I get asked at least once or twise a week.

I'm am not the "Chris Sawyer" who created RCT, Sorry!

It makes it difficult if people try to search google for my parks and they can never find it because it always comes up with the other "Chris Sawyer"...

Again I'm not that "Chris Sawyer", hes my namesake.

Oh lol my bad then. Glad it's not uncommon, though if it were me i'd be pretty irked by now.

Well nice to meet you :] So you create parks?

Its no problem!

Yeah you could say that, I just love the game and play it daily. If i'm not on RCT then i'm on No Limits. Theme parks, theme parks, theme parks.

Nice to meet you to.

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel and i'am 15 years old. I live in Montréal, Québec. So... I don't speak english very well. But, i'm a "MegaCoastersFan"!

My History:

2001: First Coaster; Supermanège, LaRonde

2003: I ride all coasters of LaRonde!

2005: Six Flags Great Adventure (3 days) and Morey's Piers

2006: Walt Disney World; only Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom

2007: Six Flags Great Adventure (4 days)

2008: Walt Disney World; Disney's Hollywood Studios , Epcot and Magic Kingdom

In the future:

2009: Six Flags New England and Morey's Piers

So, thank you very much. I'am really happy to be on TPR!