TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Hoodies are BACK!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a really sucky day at work today. But all was forgotten when I saw a big fluffy package waiting at home for me. Now my day is alright.

Anyways, whats with the video review???

I dunno but it sounds like it could be an interesting TPR video contest.

I was told today I had a package. Thinking my new laptop finally arrived, I raced over to our company's headquarters. Much to my surprise, it was the hoodies I had ordered! I had completely forgotten about it! (It's what happens when you're very busy everyday.) Thanks very much, Alvey's! It's starting to get cold out here in Afghanistan, and they're nice and cozy!

I was told today I had a package. Thinking my new laptop finally arrived, I raced over to our company's headquarters. Much to my surprise, it was the hoodies I had ordered! I had completely forgotten about it! (It's what happens when you're very busy everyday.) Thanks very much, Alvey's! It's starting to get cold out here in Afghanistan, and they're nice and cozy!

Stay safe out there, Brotha! And thank you!

G "I could never do what you do" Money

The TPR Hoodie Rocks! With the recent drop in temperatures here in Central Florida, it got a workout the other night at Halloween Horror Nights. Here is a pic of the hoodie in action!

DSC03301.jpg.5b56bc59858aa35257ea48dfe3a177e7.jpg

Stacey wanted to wear it in front of the future "2007 Golden Ticket Award Winner". Boo-yah!

Here we are sporting our TPR hoodies at SF StL. Right after we took this picture the hoodies came off cause it was too dang hot there today.

1126589846_dscf0402a(Small).jpg.856de791a46ba396d921d1da00c5c8de.jpg

Us, our hoodies, and the coolest decoration they had.