TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Buchanan High School - Band Prank

Ryan King

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Dude, chill, it's a joke. No harm meant. Ryan's just like that.

~Mike

Thank you!

Yeah, I had no harm done in this prank. It made me a lot more well known and just to pull a prank

I do have friends in the band, but there are people i dont like too. So just some overall good fun!

-Ryan

thats it, me and my friends are gonna disrupt the whole school in a lobster costume and a caterpillar costume

we have a 400 watt amp, 2x200 watt speakers, 1xMichael Jackson album, and 1 day when we're free

hehehe... were so gonna be expelled

maybe in a year and a half when it doesnt matter...

great video and useage of music!!!

I am sooooo crashing my schools next basketball game doing that, only exception Ill ride a bike because I cant run wortha crap.

Make sure you make the bike look like a horse and carry a fake sword or something. But the school might get mad if you leave any skid marks in the gym.

DATman, do you go to chaminade? cus that description pretty much fits our band.

Our band director makes us practice all the time. the drumline has to be at school at 7 am every other day "because we need extra practice", which is bs because we are the only section that can actually play and march our show. Not only that but we have to practice 1 day a week for 8 hours during the summer. And we also have 2 weeks of band camp and the rest of the band only has one. And the extra practice doesn't help the band cuz the horns can't play their music. Anyway, i still think band is worth it ( especially drumline) because it can be fun, but not so much for the horns I'm not sure why they are in band...

Hells yeah I go to Nade! I hang out with Paul (I'm Dan). Oh, and though I don't like Mr. Smith, I love the band, as you make D-Block Branch fun!

• 5 months later...

I like the joke, and I somewhat understand.

If you were doing it as joke, and not doing it to piss people off, I would be all for it. I'm in one of the top marching bands in Michigan, and we still goof around. Most band people have a sense of humor, believe it or not.

Band has a shitty stereotype as it is. Many thanks to movie such as American Pie for making band look completely retarded. In reality, it's nothing like it.

If the band doesn't make fun of you, don't make fun of them.

Thank you very much.

I like the joke, and I somewhat understand.

If you were doing it as joke, and not doing it to piss people off, I would be all for it. I'm in one of the top marching bands in Michigan, and we still goof around. Most band people have a sense of humor, believe it or not.

Band has a shitty stereotype as it is. Many thanks to movie such as American Pie for making band look completely retarded. In reality, it's nothing like it.

If the band doesn't make fun of you, don't make fun of them.

Thank you very much.

I dont HATE the band as a whole. I hate some people IN the band. They dont play crappy music, in fact their music is wonderful.

1. There Are A LOT of People In The Band I Just Dont Much Care For...I Do Have Friends In The Band That I Do Like.

(Said that in the first post)

Really the MAIN reason was really to screw up their practice and upset the band director. Which I did...

So calm down

-Ryan