TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• Great report, this looks like my kind of trip to Vegas.    I'm pretty excited for the Meowolf installation in Orlando if it ever actually gets built, and also interested to see how it does. I feel like Orlando can be a bit weird at times for attractions like that so I could see it being really successful or struggling a bit after the initial "newness" wears off. 
    • We last went in 2022. SkyRush had an awful shake in the wing seat I rode in and was pretty smooth on an inside seat. I only had the two rides. Looking forward to getting back and trying it with the new restraints. They didn't completely ruin the ride for me, but they were very, very bad. Now I just need SFNE to replace the god awful bricks on Superman. 
    • I know I am not saying anything original here, but it will always blow my mind that a park with this much land LITERALLY within the distance of human sight from a top ten most visited tourist attraction in the world has amounted to so little. Any park in this spot should be a slam dunk success on paper. 
    • Each week you wait will Get a little busier. If the hotel is fully booked means its going to be pretty booked. Like he said you can knocked alot out the last hour or so in the park, and first hour if you dont waste it waiting for something to open. https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/sandusky/44870/june-weather/1167 This might help not a big change from start of June to the middle. Also its on a leak will always have some kind of breeze. 
    • Closing at 8 also reflects the park's own forecast of the crowds, although part of that is self-fulfilling. If you're big into night rides, there is no substitute though. I went a Sun-Mon the Sunday was until 10.  You can still do a lot without Fastlane between less popular rides and the start and end of each day, for example I got 2 rides on MF the first night in 30-40 min. Practically the first thing I did upon getting FL was ride Magnum which thankfully wasn't out to the merge point. The merge is highly variable depending on the ride.

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/