TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• From what I understand A lot of out of states schools are still in the beginning of June. You might get lucky and have less crowds, but must of Ohio schools will be out by the end of May. I would always go around my birthday on 10th of June and it was never crazy busy but the closer you get to July the busier it will get.  The Ride ops issue shouldn't be as bad by June. A lot of it is just over all staffing and they should have more staff and getting reps in. They have a few weekends  and more staff starting after the first week.  The temp in Ohio can be between 40 and 100 degrees. Its Ohio. June can be mid 80 to 90 depending. Pushing it out a few weeks wont change that much. The weather today in Ohio was a high of 60 and yesterday was almost 90.  Fast lane i would budget for one day do all your riding that day then the other two just enjoy the parks and if you want to get it the rest of the trip you always can. I would just try to plan for weekdays if you can.    Just depends on one if you want night rides and two just what works best for you. If your warried about your health might be bust just to go as soon as you can why your feeling great.   
    • I've always had luck going the first week of full operations. Meaning Mon-Sun 10am-10pm.
    • Step 1: spray chemicals Step 2: load trains half empty   Result: More wait and more uncomfortable ride. I miss those days.
    • It bothers me that people think the locker situation was unplanned, regardless of what the park says. They're going to make money off of you however they can do it. It's business. Pay an employee to help with free locker confusion vs. make money on locker rentals.
    • Wonderland needs some serious competition. I hope within the next few seasons Marineland adds a medium coaster and a few flats/attractions to get the ball rolling. You'd need some aggressively deep pockets to make it successful. I wonder who purchased it.

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/