TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: New Coaster - La Feria de Chapultepec Mágico

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're clearly tying to sell it on a shopping channel.

Makes you wonder, why have QVC not thought of that before?

Carlos, I think you are gonna love Magnum Force, it's a great ride and it's sad that there are so few left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hahahahaha, we are not taking any siesta, the thing that delayed the construction is that every single day, pours rain, it has been raining really hard, and that is not helping for the machinery to remove the dirt, so what they did, is to put a big circus thing to cover from rain, and now they are working and will start pouring the concrete so they can start building the coaster that will take about 2 weeks.

The bad thing is that I am leaving to Florida to start college on Aug 16, so I wont be able to keep you informed about it, but I will be keeping track of everything.

• 3 weeks later...
now they are working and will start pouring the concrete so they can start building the coaster that will take about 2 weeks.

hi frade. i just found out that there is a great likelyhood i will be going to D.F. in november. the thought of realizing a dream of mine to ride the montana rusa and now with drier looping at feria also...man, i must say the prospect is almost indescribably tantalizing!

i assume that due to generaly good weather year round la feria is open perpertually, but can you tell me for sure. i checked out the web page pero mi espanol no es bueno.

so will i be able to flip my lid on three gorgeous coasters this november in the distrito federale or what?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...