TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Elissa wants me to die

Okay so, Im talking to Robb about..

That thing, and all of a sudden Robbs all like:

RobbAlvey (9:31:40 PM): OH!!!!

RobbAlvey (9:31:49 PM): Elissa wants you to get her fondue!

KSFCptnAwesome (9:31:54 PM): wtf

RobbAlvey (9:31:57 PM): FUCK YOU!

KSFCptnAwesome (9:32:00 PM): from where?

RobbAlvey (9:32:03 PM): GET HER FONDUE BITCH!!!!!

RobbAlvey (9:32:13 PM): Dan sucks so you're her only hope.

RobbAlvey (9:32:20 PM): ok, now do you want the back story?

KSFCptnAwesome (9:32:26 PM): I dont even know if Vons has any...

KSFCptnAwesome (9:32:27 PM): sure

RobbAlvey (9:32:43 PM): ok you know she's fucked when it comes to her stupid eating habits

KSFCptnAwesome (9:32:52 PM): yeah

RobbAlvey (9:33:27 PM): ok, so she's found this Fondue at our local Vons, it's the "Safeway brand - Swiss Fondue."

RobbAlvey (9:33:33 PM): and for whatever reason our store has been out of it

RobbAlvey (9:33:47 PM): so she bought out ALL THE FREAKING FONDUE from all the stores in Santa Clarita!!!!

RobbAlvey (9:33:53 PM): yes, she is THAT fucking insane.

KSFCptnAwesome (9:33:55 PM): WHAT THE HELL

RobbAlvey (9:33:57 PM): and now there isn't any left!

RobbAlvey (9:34:04 PM): they keep telling her "it's on order it will be back."

RobbAlvey (9:34:08 PM): but there is no more!

KSFCptnAwesome (9:34:10 PM): if she came to my register I would be like "no"

RobbAlvey (9:34:20 PM): LMAO!

KSFCptnAwesome (9:34:30 PM): I would just tell herno

KSFCptnAwesome (9:34:33 PM): **her no

KSFCptnAwesome (9:34:42 PM): I mean, I like fondue, but is it really that good

RobbAlvey (9:34:47 PM): even if she was all like crazy and insane?

KSFCptnAwesome (9:34:55 PM): yes

RobbAlvey (9:34:59 PM): dude, she only eats like 7 things!

RobbAlvey (9:35:26 PM): And Dan's faggy store doesn't have a brand of fondue she likes

And then I get an IM from Elissa saying: Elissa (9:34:55 PM): YOU SUCK...GET ME MY DAMN FONDUE VONS BITCH!

And then Dan sends me an IM: Dan (9:35:09 PM): TELL THE BITCH THE ONLY FONDUE SHES GOING TO GET IS FROM YOUR PANTS!

So I send those to robb, I guess he thinks its awesome THAT SHE WANTS TO KILL ME!

RobbAlvey (9:36:02 PM): awesome

RobbAlvey (9:36:16 PM): we would have had a fondue party tonight, but NOOOOO you didn't get her the fondue!

KSFCptnAwesome (9:36:35 PM): what would she do if I like, mailed some

And then after that it gets graphic. But anyways, I'm pretty damn scared...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so. After that happened I started to think of genius ideas to torment Elissa. Like taking pictures of me at work holding fondue and going on an adventure with it (that part was robbs idea). Then I thought it would be awesome if I bought some ate it and took pictures of me eating it. And then the idea of not cooking it but just take pictures of me dumping it out so that then she knows that she will NEVER get to eat the fondue.

And then Dan sends me an im saying Run cause shes getting back on.

Elissa (10:05:46 PM): I'm so going to get your ass fired if you don't get me my fucking fondue!

KSFCptnAwesome (10:05:57 PM): yeah right

KSFCptnAwesome (10:06:44 PM): so do you like my ideas? Especially the one about sending you an empty container of it

Elissa (10:10:31 PM): DIE

KSFCptnAwesome (10:11:10 PM): I thought of another bad ass idea. I just buy some and then take pictures of me dumping it down the drain. Then NOBODY gets to eat it, but mostly just not you

Elissa (10:13:23 PM): I'm just going to go find some on my own, freeze it, then WHACK you in the head with it!

After that it got pretty graphic and I cant expose the truth about her just yet.

Even more details coming soon....

I don't even know what fondue is (have to look that up), but it must be good if Elissa would kill for it. She'll probably strap you into a Vekoma SLC and tell the ride ops to not let you off until your brain is a battered sludge.

I'm going to guess that she meant chocolate fondue, which is where you put the chocolate into a pot, heat it up, and then dip assorted goods such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of cake, marshmallows, and other chocolate-dipping-esque items in.

She'll probably strap you into a Vekoma SLC and tell the ride ops to not let you off until your brain is a battered sludge.

From which she can make fondue!

How could you make Jarlsburg fondue and not invite me over?! I'm hurt, deeply, truly hurt.

She doesn't make that anymore.

--Robb "Not part of the Elissa food rotation program since 2005." Alvey

Yeah so, I was gonna go get the fondue today. But I was tired and lazy and didnt feel like getting it when I got off work. Even though I would have had to walk like 20 feet. I think its pretty funny. Cause now she has to wait even longer. HA HA!!!

^^^Wow this Vons/Safeway Fondue must give you two some type of Adrenalin Rush! I feel like impulsively cruising over to my local Vons for a fix!

Robb, since you stated that the Jarlsburgh Fondue is out of Elissa's current "food rotation", what are the remaining "7 things" (that you mentioned) that actually make it onto the Elissa approved list. I'm sure most TPR regulars are aware of the need for McDonalds + Plain Pasta.

***By the way Elissa, since your restricted diet has come up many times on previous posts, it seems surprising for someone who has traveled so extensively around the globe (More than most people do in several lifetimes) that you would even have a limited palate. Did you have some type of traumatic experience while globetrotting with your parents? Years ago I became violently ill after consuming some bad Oysters, and I have never felt the need to go anywhere near them again.