TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gilmore Girls & Roller Coasters

Dude....

Tonight on Gilmore Girls, Loralei is in the backseat of a car having a 'shrink' evaluate her. She asks the Shrink: "Where is the weirest place you've ever had a session?"

Shrink answers:

"Skull Mountain at Six Flags"

OMG!!!

BEST MOMENT EVER!!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only episode of CSI I've ever watched the whole way through. Pretty amusing.

I've never seen Gilmore Girls, and don't really know anything about the show, but that is a really funny line.

Guy, Skull Mountain rocks! Make sure you sit in the back seat. When are you going to SFGAdv?

dt

That's the only episode of CSI I've ever watched the whole way through. Pretty amusing.

I've never seen Gilmore Girls, and don't really know anything about the show, but that is a really funny line.

Guy, Skull Mountain rocks! Make sure you sit in the back seat. When are you going to SFGAdv?

dt

I will be there on the 18th. I am trying to get together a small mad posse to torment the ride opps. Would you be up for that? If so, give me a holler. I will be in New York all next week.

I will PM you my Cell #.

Hope to see ya there.