TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Random TR: AJC Auto show

I went to my local Saturn dealership a few times earlier in the month and they gave me passes to go check out the annual car show, the biggest new car show in Atlanta. Anyways I decided to go today on my first pure off day in a while and I enjoyed the sights of some sweeet vehicles.

Edited by ParkTrips

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent photos, dude. I'm also in the club of wanting a Sky Red Line. Too bad by Fall it'll be pretty pointless to have a convertible up here in PA. The midnight blue is a nice color, but I'll probably end up getting red or silver graphite. Hopefully the '08 model will correct some of the minor problems with the car.

If I wasn't gone for half the summer on coaster trips, I'd probably be one of the first ones on the list up here for a regular Sky until the Red Line drops (which still says "coming Summer '06" in ads in Car and Driver and Road & Track, so who knows!)

After I'm done jetsetting on coaster trips and fixing up my house I intend to have a nice little car collection. Heck, with the price of gas, it may just be easier to buy a whole new car everytime you need to fill the tank!

Great pics, Joe! Let me take a sec and wipe the drool off my screen. I drove one of those Maserati's a couple years back in Tampa. Talk about a sweet ride!

That Saturn does look pretty durn nice......wait, did I actually just compliment a Saturn!? My how times have changed. Anyway, nice report.

Oh, one more thing, spell Ferrari right, you putz, or I'll get really angry.

^ That's ok, you knew enough to pick one to last a long time

I'm thinking of holding off on the Sky 'till the 08 model as well, same reasons. I mean, my car is doing fine so it's not like I really NEED the thing, just want it A LOT.

eck, with the price of gas, it may just be easier to buy a whole new car everytime you need to fill the tank

LOL!

Sorry to forget an r, and yes, it's weird to consider a Saturn a good-looking car. Heck, like "there's more than corn in Indiana", Saturn is "more than just service and reliablity" nowadays I guess...

I can't bring myself to like a single ounce of that Camaro's new body style...

Ugly ass Toyota truck (hey guys, let Hummer stick to the ugly vehicles..)

Actually, Toyota never intended to produce this vehicle. It was debuted as a concept and they got an overwhelmingly positive response, so much, that it actually persuaded them to make it.

The thing sure is selling well. i see alot of them for such a new car.

Yea they are ugly as crap on the outside, talking about the FJ Cruiser I assume, but they look good on the inside!

The Sky totally owns in Midnight Blue, Forest Green, or Black Onyx, which I think would look good with the red leather interior!