TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Denver Theme Park, Water Park, and Random Stuff Update!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Robb & Elissa for the update... really brings back some memories.

Wildcat was my first coaster, original twister my second. Old Elitches was such a cool park, I hated the fact they moved it. Sidewinder (the loop) was moved from old Elitches to the new site a few years after it was built.

My friend's father's company always had their yearly picknick at Lakeside. We would ride Cyclone 10 or so times, grab a hotdog and soda, and ride again. I think our best was 53 in one afternoon. A fun old coaster.

Thanks again!

Ian

Robb, what was the "Kingda Ka" toy? Was that a K'nex coaster or something? "MOTORIZED", ha. Should say,"realistic Down-Time". I loved the Round-Up at Lakeside. "Space Sensation"? What, the sensation of moving through three-dimensional space? Anyway, great (retrospective) TR as usual.

It looked kind of "cheap" to be honest. It wasn't even really a coaster since the thing used a battery to get around the track.

If you're a coaster toy collector, I guess it's a must have, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...