TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Animal Kingdom 1-26-06

Wow, that was a wonderful TR of EE, Erik!

I am so thrilled to have been a few of the first to see what you saw there. That was great....

But first - Expedition: Warehouse. I actually got a kick out of the pic too, knowing that the mountain does have a "more seedy side" to it, lolol.

And the real 'tour' thru the line was a nice you-are-there treat, I must say. You spent enough pix on it, but it was all interesting I/we can see, yes peeps?

They did honestly put the bucks into the environment on this one. And a Coaster Adventure for everybody over how-many-inches again? (wink)

Cannot wait to see you vid, guy. Awesome. Thanks so much for sharing this.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude, I'm so glad the ride has a "sad and pathetic line"!!

I just saw your POV Erik, definitely an improvement on the others! Although how dark *is* that backwards part?!!??

Thanks Erik.

It was pretty much pitch black. I did try to use the nightvision option, but all you can see in the back of someone's seat. Think RnRC without the neon/woodpanel signs. But again, maybe you can have better luck.

1794741354_Everest_4__0001.jpg.685105704b7130bdfc980b7a6e2a7bea.jpg

I tried and failed to get good backwards footage on video.

I still haven't figured out what the hell the Yeti is supposed to be holding onto. It's like a giant broken box. Track would be the obvious answer, but it really looks NOTHING like a track. Not sure what they were thinking...

Broken supports.

Now that I'm over my bout of envy . . . aghh! . . . here it comes, again! . . .Excellent TR, nice pics. I've been collecting those little ride-vehicle replicas, and I hope Disney makes one out of this train.

But whither Tarzan? Oh, who cares?

Chuck