TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Yankee cooking lunch

Yeah, so I was bored so I decided to do a photo TR of me making a traditional American Lunch....Kraft Maracroni and Cheese...And it has to be Kraft to be a tradition damnit. Can't be that store brand junk.

P1010013.JPG.698594fe31f5b7c63660c91d939e339a.JPG

Yum.

P1010012.JPG.5705c36d4f73ac643bdccb9d450542a3.JPG

It's funny, whenever I eat. I'm always at the computer

P1010011.JPG.ddf3730cca4e113c5850ec40269e717c.JPG

Stir Stir Stir

P1010010.JPG.878dadc8a61e5a6a2215fe10083abc5f.JPG

SWAGing on how much milk and butter to put in.

P1010009.JPG.3ab76cbf6f443859d1b5d88066112a89.JPG

and back into the pot it goes to add the butter, milk, and cheese powder

P1010008.JPG.d545ca10b70f91785e448b083ee1201a.JPG

8 minutes later, time to strain the water out of the pot

P1010007.JPG.97ff0e4d4a1365889ab54c6ae744feb1.JPG

Water came to a boil, now to cook the macaroni

P1010006.JPG.726390496f480e2f028855aeb777c078.JPG

usually around this time is when the boiling water catches on fire...But that didn't happen today

P1010005.JPG.577db2d913a41a76624d3682e1db5fa6.JPG

These directions are complicated...so I'll just SWAG it.

(Scientific Wild Ass Guess)

P1010004.JPG.828a3927ca7594df45dea3d5447150e3.JPG

Next we set the stove to high to let the water boil

P1010003.JPG.8c2f53e8f181f43ea11b07f14ea567bf.JPG

First we gotta fill up a pot of water.

P1010002.JPG.76e5f183e45fc095bea49969bbf883ba.JPG

Thanks to the wireless router, I can surf the internet while I wait for my food to cook

P1010001.JPG.d1c530abaec8846ffd20097cbe3ba120.JPG

In the basement I grab a box of Mac & Cheese

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No way, it's all about Velveeta Shells and Cheese!!!!

It ownz you!

We have that product too, and I made myself a pot of it for lunch one day. But I can only eat so much of Velveeta Shells and Cheese. The cheese is so thick I just can't stomich it after a while. But with Kraft Mac and Cheese, I can probably down at least two boxes worth. I did eat the entire contents of the box for lunch today and didn't have that full sickness afterwards.

Dice and fry up some Spam and toss it with that mac and cheese--now that's good eatin'. (Actually, I haven't had the stuff in years, thanks to its high sodium content.)

I know of one good use for Velveeta--nacho cheese dip. Just cut up a few packs Velveeta (what Dr. Science once referred to as a "synthetic jellyfish"), put it in a microwave-safe bowl, dump on a jar of your favorite salsa, and nuke it till it melts. Should be tasty with either tortilla chips or macaroni. Velveeta is also a good cheese for migraine sufferers, believe it or not--doesn't bring on headaches.

Random TR's have reached a new low.

Anyway... CRAIG!!!! Your home from school. You can eat crap all the time when you get back to Maine. Tell your mom to get in the kitchen and make something for ya.

BTW... The best Mac & Cheese; Harley Davidson Cafe in Las Vegas. It's to die for.

Dice and fry up some Spam and toss it with that mac and cheese--now that's good eatin'. (Actually, I haven't had the stuff in years, thanks to its high sodium content.)

I know of one good use for Velveeta--nacho cheese dip. Just cut up a few packs Velveeta (what Dr. Science once referred to as a "synthetic jellyfish"), put it in a microwave-safe bowl, dump on a jar of your favorite salsa, and nuke it till it melts. Should be tasty with either tortilla chips or macaroni. Velveeta is also a good cheese for migraine sufferers, believe it or not--doesn't bring on headaches.

Instead of Salsa try RO*TEL...preferably "Mexican Festival". Best stuff ever!

BTW, did you know Velveeta has been around since 1928? (I'm a storehouse of useless information)

My .02, Kraft Mac & Cheese (regular noodles) ownz Velveeta Shells and Cheese...Dang I'm hungry!

BTW, did you know Velveeta has been around since 1928? (I'm a storehouse of useless information)

My .02, Kraft Mac & Cheese (regular noodles) ownz Velveeta Shells and Cheese...Dang I'm hungry!

Mmm--sounds good! My favorite salsa is Santa Barbara Fire Roasted Chili Salsa. It has a nice smoky flavor.

lol nice basement

WTF is Angels Hair? Are those normal spaghettis? If so... you weird americans and your product names^^

it's a very thin spaghetti. It tastes a whole lot better than regular spaghetti. And yeah, our basement is like the largest one in the neighborhood. Plus we got the most closest space out of all the houses in the development.

Random TR's have reached a new low.

Random TR's have already hit a new low when one of the members did a Photo TR of getting a glass of water. LOL

Anyway... CRAIG!!!! Your home from school. You can eat crap all the time when you get back to Maine. Tell your mom to get in the kitchen and make something for ya.

She makes dinner every night and breakfast on saturdays. Always been like that. Breakfast and lunch during the weekdays I make myself, and sometimes I have dinner at work.

Mmm--sounds good! My favorite salsa is Santa Barbara Fire Roasted Chili Salsa. It has a nice smoky flavor.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that. My favs are Hell on the Red made in Telephone, Texas and Herdez Salsa Casera in the jar.