TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's "Pick N' Mix" Video Contest

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uploaded my vid. This was my first one ever so I think i did pretty good with MovieMaker considering my lack of experience until today.

I just got a little camcorder for my birthday the other day so i guess ill be editing alot of vids in the coming months. I think my first official vid to make will be called "Winnepesaukah Adventures Over Georgia"

I don't know what to say to everyone who is having FTP problems other than I have been getting contest submissions all night, so I know the server is working on my end.

I would try downloading SmartFTP if you are still having problems.

--Robb "It works, I swear it works!" Alvey

Well I think I'll take a stab at it... Everyone will know mine because it will suck... I have no idea what I am doing but this seems like a fun idea and I have been wanting an excuse to play with some of the free software for video editing...

The only other problem than my complete lack of experience is the fact that my tastes in music don't really lend themselves to this sort of thing...

Oh well we'll see if I can't whip something up in my free time...

I just finished mine about an hour ago, but it's going to take a while to upload using dial up. I did it to "Bounce" by System of A Down, and its 2:00 min long.

EDIT: Okay, I clicked on the ftp website and it says it does not exsist. So, should I e-mail it to you? Or am I just missing something on how to upload this?

Colin C