TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's "Pick N' Mix" Video Contest

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted mine... It's a heavily PG-13 with references to the movie Reservoir Dogs...

The only problem is the goddam quality. It's a 39 meg AVI that's windows media player-only encoded (why the fuck?) and it looks like a heap of crap... I have the Panasonic encoder, but I didn't think to start the entire sequence in that encoder... I just thought I could do it near the end. But I guess I can't. Any suggestions on a better encoding method for Premiere pro? Any file limits? Because if not, I've got a 600 meg MOV waiting to be sent.

^ I'll have a look at the file sent. So far the ones I have looked at from yesterday all looked fine. Obviously not as high quality as the stuff we're used to seeing on our TV's since it's a re-compressed version of compressed video.

But I think it's not really the video quality that people will judge it's the video itself!

--Robb

The only problem is the goddam quality. It's a 39 meg AVI that's windows media player-only encoded (why the fudge?) and it looks like a heap of crap... I have the Panasonic encoder, but I didn't think to start the entire sequence in that encoder... I just thought I could do it near the end. But I guess I can't. Any suggestions on a better encoding method for Premiere pro? Any file limits? Because if not, I've got a 600 meg MOV waiting to be sent.

Yeah, I checked it out and the video does seem to be having problems. Not sure what to tell you. It's the only one out of now about 20 that seems to have any problems.

What is everyone else using to compress? And what settings are you using?

Let's see if we can get you some help!

--Robb

ps. Also, if you have submitted a video WITHOUT any credits OR putting your name in the filename OR emailing us to let us know which video is yours, then we have no idea! (We have gotten two so far with no names!)

Well I've submitted my entry.

It doesn't really matter what you all think of the video or even the song for that matter, we all know what's really important is this little vixan that sings it

Almost criminal to have to chop up her voice in order to edit the track down to the 3min limit.

337454450_natalieb.jpg.878ff4e70eb7ef942bc3e272ecf75ab3.jpg