TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Elissa's Orlando 2005 - Halloween Trip Update!

Great updates guys. Although I was credited, I didnt notice any pictures of mine in either updates. Oh well. I second Guy on the 'it feels just like yesterday' sentiment. It was great to finally meet some of you guys and hope that if you come back next year, Ill still be around and can join up again. I had a blast!

-Aaron

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hot chick photos were mine! Mine I say! And nobody can have them! Oh wait... the guy throwing up was mine! Mine I say! And nobody can have it! Wait! it was an animatronic dude throwing up! What's wrong with me?

Yeah, well I got a picture with two super hot leggy chicks. You know... they are the perfect height to */ #?@ $*?/ on. Heck, they wouldn't even have to lay down.

God I love Alana! She just sits at her computer and every now and then looks over to see what I'm typing. She just shakes her head and laughs. It is the laugh of shame.

Oh, Mythos was good eats. Not Epcot good. But better than burgers and fries.

Guy "I'm an embarassment to my family" Koepp

Chi Chi Mufflers, Thats so a "adult entertainment" name

Yes it is!

However, the entertainment at IOA during HHN is all TNA. Very adult.

I still want to beat those parents that were dragging their 7 year old child kicking and screaming through the scare zone yelling at the chainsaw dudes to stop. At least the chainsaw guys were doing their jobs... unlike those "good" parents that were F***ing up their child for life.

I'm still pissed.

Guy "I don't hold a grudge or nothing." Koepp

^ Hence why i'll be going next year

I ran into a similar issues with screaming 7 yr olds at a haunted house over the haloween weekend. The poor kiddo was bawling his eyes out at as someone was running at em with a chainsaw. IMHO, kids under 10 shouldnt be at events like this. Take em Trick Or Treating or to an event like "Not So Scary" at WDW

Oh, yea, I guess I missed that pic! Ill most likely be in the park this weekend to get an update on the Prof. McBean's Machines or w/e its called.

I really wish I would have had the time to meet up with you guys at the other parks. So far it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Maybe next year!

-Aaron