TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Browse the TPR Forums on your Smart Phone with Tapatalk!

I like this for keeping up on the forum from my iPhone. Thanks for the work you put into the site.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380920262.398639.thumb.jpg.1ebed407d9f4619850500858e7168899.jpg

This is the only coaster related image on my phone. My daughter during the interview for the Texas Giant Insane Coaster Wars shoot. That was a fun day!

Edited by MaxwellPower

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using Forum Runner to read TPR for a couple of years now. Will you continue to support it, or will I have to switch to Tapatalk? I tend to prefer the Forumrunner interface (especially the way they handle stickies).

^ see previous page

Thanks! Yeah, I noticed them when I went back a few pages after posting. I am new to viewing the forum in this app and I had skipped to the last page to submit my test post.

Looks like even though it gave me the error, my post edit did work. I only see one photo now. Initially it was showing me two.

I have updated the first post of this thread to make people aware of some of the knows issues with the app. Since the Tapatalk is a third party app and has nothing directly to do with TPR, there may be some issues as we have made our own modifications to the forum software.

Regardless, we do feel the app is very usable for members to post back to the forum and upload small photo updates (I'd say no more than a couple).

If you're looking to do a larger photo update on the forum, we suggest using a desktop or mobile browser with the multi-upload functionality.

Just wanted to post that I was happy to see that you reinstated the Tapatalk plugin - I had been using it for awhile, then it suddenly went away some time ago. I didn't see any posts about it, so I figured it was me!

Great app - though their cramming of ads into some versions is annoying....especially when you've PAID for it!

Question

Will I need to resize photos or will it resize it automatically. I just picked a small photo for my test

I've been using full size photos from my iPhone without a problem.

Just wanted to post that I was happy to see that you reinstated the Tapatalk plugin - I had been using it for awhile, then it suddenly went away some time ago. I didn't see any posts about it, so I figured it was me!

Yeah, it was something that we were quietly testing for a while, and at one point, weren't too happy with the results, but they've made a lot of improvements to Tapatalk since then.

It's working for me. I haven't played around with it yet, but I already like this better than using the website on my iPhone. The print is larger, and it's easy to navigate. Great idea!!! Now when I am out at the parks, I can instantly update everyone with what I see!! I believe this will inspire me to be more active on this site.