TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatekeeper?

I'm a Schwarzkopf coaster, I have three loops and a loopscrew, I was at two Six Flags parks, I had multicolored inversions, I was replaced by a Gerstlauer coaster at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, I'm now part of a Mexican fun fair. Who am I?

Gatekeeper?

I'm a Schwarzkopf coaster, I have three loops and a loopscrew, I was at two Six Flags parks, I had multicolored inversions, I was replaced by a Gerstlauer coaster at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, I'm now part of a Mexican fun fair. Who am I?

Nope, I'm also a national icon.

Oh,and answer to above is White Lighting.

You're The Voyage from Holiday World!

I'm an Intamin coaster, I was yellow and black, I was one of the first stand up coasters, I last operated at Six Flags Astroworld from 1993 until the park closed in 2005, Now I rust in pieces in a field outside a former Six Flags park in New York. Who am I?

Jackrabbit, Kennywood?

Incorrect. I am Wild Eagle at Dollywood.

I am themed to the most important part of Christopher Columbus life. I also like to journey around the tracks. What coaster am I?

I wasn't guessing for you This thread is really out of control.

It's my turn to put up the clue INTPFBH!

If I were like my 2 similar layout brothers Phoenix at Knoebels and Comet at The Great Escape I would be AWESOME. However, StLCPfan rode me and I beat the crap out of him like a typical Curtis Summers coaster. Who am I?

Jackrabbit, Kennywood?

Incorrect. I am Wild Eagle at Dollywood.

I am themed to the most important part of Christopher Columbus life. I also like to journey around the tracks. What coaster am I?

I wasn't guessing for you This thread is really out of control.

It really is. But, can mine at least be answered before anyone else goes?

I am a massive wooden coaster. I run deep into the forest. I am not well known or rated for my height, speed, or length.

Boulder Dash

Incorrect.

I am a massive wooden coaster. I run deep into the forest. I am not well known or rated for my height, speed, or length.

I'm stuck between Hades and Voyage...

One of those is correct...