TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have traveled the United States from coast to coast (even stopping in Canada along the way), but sadly my journey has ended. I was built by Mack, but that may be a harder clue than you may think. Though I no longer stand, my spirit lives on in a very similar new ride.

I am a very compact coaster, dare I say a spaghetti bowl coaster, though I do not launch nor am I ever located at a Cedar Fair park. I have a custom layout and I have finally seen the sun after many years of operation.

I have been relocated many times, though I stayed in the same continent. I'm one of the few of my kind left and only one other coaster of my kind still exists on the continent I currently reside in.

Yup! I think the two of us may have broken the game .

I'll tell the others on TPR chat to check out this thread.

I'm one of four of my kind, one of three left standing. I'm from a questionable company who doesn't build coasters like me often. Unlike my brothers who are still standing, I have never been a traveling coaster. Despite not going too fast, I pack quite a punch. Who am I?