TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Oh, so yeah, uhm, finally got my WiFi working.

If anyone wants to come visit my town (it has a perfect rating with Jacob's Ladders now growing), then my friend code is 1160-9740-8274. Let me know if you're visiting me and I'll register your FC before you come.

I also have the complete rococo, astro and modern wood furniture series if anyone would like to catalog. Silver tools available too if anyone would like them (I've got gold tools now).

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Thanks for posting. I would like to add your information to the first posting of this thread. Could you post your information again in the same format as the others? I certainly will like to visit your town soon.

Now that a month has passed I am starting to try to gather up sets. I am looking for:

Blue Series

Green Series

Robot Series

Backyard Lawn Series

Any Space Stuff

Let me know what you guys are looking for.

Edited by Erik Johnson

I ordered the songs today. So I should have them later for you to pick up. Something I noticed. You can order extra copies of the Best Buy exclusive items via the catalogue machine once you pick them up. So if anyone needs a Cat Tower or Raccoon clock let me know. I think they are just under 2,000 bells each.

I got the clock, but not the cat tower.

bmull19

Name: Brad

Friend Code: 1160-9740-8274

AC Name: Brad

City: Indengo

Fruit: Pears

I don't have much space in my 3DS friend list left, so I'm only registering those who ask, not everyone in the first post I've registered you Erik.

I ordered the songs today. So I should have them later for you to pick up. Something I noticed. You can order extra copies of the Best Buy exclusive items via the catalogue machine once you pick them up. So if anyone needs a Cat Tower or Raccoon clock let me know. I think they are just under 2,000 bells each.

I got the clock, but not the cat tower.

I will order an extra one for you then. I going to open my gates for a while. Stop by.

Edited by Erik Johnson

I believe the front post has been updated with everyone. Just a reminder that the next Best Buy item should now be available. I have added everyone on the list so far. If you are looking for any fruit etc, just let me know.

Edited by Erik Johnson