TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Roller Coasters in the RAW Available NOW!

Happy Black Friday Everyone! We have released TWO new Roller Coasters in the RAW videos!

TPR Store Link: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/

Roller Coasters in the RAW Volume 7 DVD and Roller Coasters in the RAW HD Volume 3 Blu-Ray!

Roller Coasters in the RAW Volume 7 is also available for Digital Download, and if you're new to our Blu-Rays, you can get ALL THREE HD volumes in one special triple pack Blu-Ray!

The new DVD and Blu-Ray feature professionally shot, beautiful footage of some of 2012's roller coasters and more! Rides such as Wild Eagle, Skyrush, Leviathan, Wodan, Dauling Dragon (The High-Five Woodie), OzIris, Dinoconda, Shambhala, and many more!

Check out the product listing at the TPR Store for more details.

Thank you to everyone for your support, we hope you love these new Roller Coasters in the RAW videos, and have a great holiday!

--Robb Alvey

raw_7_dvd_cover_forum.jpg.e1ddbadb72db294a078ce780b0b34898.jpg

rcitr_bd_vol3_front_forum.jpg.9a1144e2437e13a51761ecbe255d00a5.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that there are some coasters on here that are on previous volumes: Do these coasters have brand new footage?

Yes! We re-shot some really nice HD source footage, where previously it was standard def source. So ALL of the footage on this DVD is all new!

Great question! I forgot to add that to the store description.

--Robb

AWESOME!! Going to be purchasing this soon as an early Christmas gift to myself. When it arrives in the mail and the wifey asks who got the DVD for me...I will just tell her that Santa bought it for me.

Jimmy "Love TPR HD videos" Bo

I watched the Volume 7 steel and wood videos on a 27" iMac screen and the resolution was excellent.

Perhaps for the "bad" coasters (White Canyon, Bandit) there could be a disclaimer: "we rode them so you don't have to!"

I also appreciated the finale of the wood coaster video.

Fun tip: set your viewer to double speed (fast forward) to watch the videos. Formula Rossa looks especially fast with ejector airtime surpassing Skyrush. (joke)

Just finished watching the steels of Raw 7, soon beginning with the woodies! It amazed me how fast Leviathan just literally flies through its course Also I'll probably never get used to the teeny-weeny overbank on Shock, and the little single X-car hauling along the huuuuge track looks funny to me

Thank you for making these videos! Thanks for taking your time in the parks to film these when you could just actually ride the rides (I know that's what I would do)!

Just finished watching RAW 3 HD - great work once again Robb! Consistently excellent videos - always showing off the best parts of each coaster (I was watching 'Divertical' and thinking, I hope there's some shots of the lift, and suddenly there it was).

It's been fun to sit through all three RAW HD discs with my brother, previewing the coasters we'll ride on our next trip. He's a bit nervous about i305 but excited for the rest (had to skip past Revenge of the Mummy, didn't want to ruin the surprise!).

• 2 weeks later...