TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

La Ronde Season Pass Concerns

Hey guys, 3 quick questions/concerns about a LaRonde Gold Season Pass, here's a picture :

1545147933_SeasonPass.JPG.71debb72111a69a663aef501eba14543.JPG

1) Does this look like the gold season pass at the american parks? LaRonde seems to lack of details on their website/facebook/twitter but on the facebook page of the american parks they show a gold season pass that actually has the gold colour unlike mine which is red. Also, it says "or" which is gold in french but i'm worried about that because many park employees in the american parks (SFA, SFGAdv and SFNE are on my 2013 schedule) might not understand that.

2) How does the parking work with a gold season pass? At LaRonde, with the 4 season passes you get 1 season parking pass like SFGAdv, for the american parks will we need to show both the parking and the season pass? I don't mind if we have to bring both, I just hope that because we got the season parking pass we can still use it at other parks.

3) Do the gold season pass benefits (Early Entry, ERT, Discounts) work at all six flags parks and is there a season pass benefit schedule somewhere?

Thanks in advance for a reply!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I read the fine print, and everything's (!!!) french! I can't believe it, im sure its the same thing as every american season pass but just in french, its the "code de conduite" which translated word by word means code of conduct...im not sure if that means anything in english but it's just the season pass rules

So I read the fine print, and everything's (!!!) french! I can't believe it, im sure its the same thing as every american season pass but just in french, its the "code de conduite" which translated word by word means code of conduct...im not sure if that means anything in english but it's just the season pass rules

If they don't let you in through the gates, go to Guest Services and they should be able to let you in.

Getting into the park shouldn't be the big problem, its more the parking and all the gold pass benefits. In the picture, it looks like a regular season pass, not a gold one. Obviously I would want to have the gold benefits to get the early entry to get some credits without waiting and parking which would be 20$ a day for 4 days which isin't horrible, but easily avoidable.

It does look like a gold pass (mine looks similar). However, a friend of mine who has a pass from La Ronde had to go to Guest Services to get a ticket. I guess the barcode on his season pass wasn't being read by the scanners they used at the front gate. If worse comes to worse, just call the park you'll be visiting. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

1) Does this look like the gold season pass at the american parks? LaRonde seems to lack of details on their website/facebook/twitter but on the facebook page of the american parks they show a gold season pass that actually has the gold colour unlike mine which is red. Also, it says "or" which is gold in french but i'm worried about that because many park employees in the american parks (SFA, SFGAdv and SFNE are on my 2013 schedule) might not understand that.

2) How does the parking work with a gold season pass? At LaRonde, with the 4 season passes you get 1 season parking pass like SFGAdv, for the american parks will we need to show both the parking and the season pass? I don't mind if we have to bring both, I just hope that because we got the season parking pass we can still use it at other parks.

3) Do the gold season pass benefits (Early Entry, ERT, Discounts) work at all six flags parks and is there a season pass benefit schedule somewhere?

Thanks in advance for a reply!

Yeah here's what my SFDK gold pass looks like:

240001726_artisan_018copy.thumb.JPG.bc1fb95825c502c352c754e9cb459148.JPG

I definitely see what you're concerned about, and no doubt they will double take when they see it. As far as procedures, at both SFDK and SFMM you just hand the parking attendant the pass itself and they scan it like they would a ticket (same at the entry gate)..but I just bought the one season pass with parking included. It sounds like with yours you got a seperate pass, so that's why your pass doesn't say parking, you just need to bring your parking pass and that should work fine if they scan it.

As far as I know, all of the benefits should work at all of the parks (Except where specified, like Hurricane Harbor stuff at SFMM)..Admission, parking, and gift shop discounts I can personally confirm definitely work between parks. I'm sure ERT would work as well, but they haven't had any yet. If there are any pre=planned dates it would probably be announced at the beginning of the season, but those a lot of times may be announced on short notice.

^My SFOT one doesn't either.

Honestly, if it scans, I wouldn't worry about it as it's scanned for parking/entry/discounts at most SF parks. Just make sure to have your confirmation/receipt handy. I know of a few people who have had hell with their CF Plat passes going from park to park and having that information has been instrumental.

Maybe printing the park name is an SFDK thing...SFDK is kind of unique compared to a lot of SF parks. I'm sure it varies by park, but with my SFDK pass above they took all my reciepts and confirmations when they issued my card. However when I travelled to SFMM with it, they didn't even look at it or ask about the different park, they just scanned it (At parking, at the gates, at flash pass, and at the looney tunes store) and didn't say a word.

All season passes are the same card regular or gold. The printer in the US Parks just prints gold and parking on the pass, the bar code is really the thing that matters. I'm not sure how La Ronde's Season Passes process. But if the Printers in the US do not have gold option pressed they will not give it a bar code with gold on it. I can find this out for you. This is just my info I'm in no way posting representing Six Flags, but I can help you out if you PM me.