TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Congrats that is an amazing transformation and truly inspirational.

Now the only question is when will you post your TR? Really interested in what the Pleasure Beach was like for someone who hadn't been on a coaster before. They have such a mix of rides from some fairly modern scream machines to some impressive old wooden coasters. (I wish someone could explain to me how Blackpool has more wooden coasters than the whole rest of the UK combined...)

Thanks Dude

Not sure I have enough Piccys for a trip report this time, see, I wasnt really expecting to like it all as much as I did, even though that was my hope of course, I will go back before the end of the year for sure and ensure that my first TR is done

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats that is an amazing transformation and truly inspirational.

Now the only question is when will you post your TR? Really interested in what the Pleasure Beach was like for someone who hadn't been on a coaster before. They have such a mix of rides from some fairly modern scream machines to some impressive old wooden coasters. (I wish someone could explain to me how Blackpool has more wooden coasters than the whole rest of the UK combined...)

Sorry for the double post

BUT

I have added a really small, one paragraph trip report into this weeks blog updated here , its right at the start so you guys dont need to read anything that is of no interest to you and there is even a piccy of me on the Big Dipper ! YAY !

http://theamazing39stonecyclist.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/more-goals-achieved-final-thoughts-more-pics-from-blackpool-quick-comparison/

America

HOLD ON TIGHT

I last night, booked a Holiday to Florida, including a 14 day Disney pass, fingers crossed I can also save for a Universal pass, I see America as my spiritual home , so being able to book a vacation there and then go to theme parks and ride coasters = MUCH Awesomeness

Get ready for some awesome trip reports (in 12 months tho)

Feel free to give me as much advice as you can too

Gaz

One more very hearty congratulations! Well done, sir!

Do try to see Universal Studios while you're in Florida. The Disney parks are spectacular, but Islands of Adventure is also among the best theme parks in the world.

Of course, Busch Gardens Tampa isn't that far away, either...

Late to the thread here, but this has made my day. Hearty congratulations are certainly due! When you come over to Florida, let us know. Some Southeastern US TPR folks (like me) would be happy to meet up with you for a day at Universal or Disney.

Enjoy Disney! (and hopefully Universal Studios and IOA!) It's refreshing to hear about somebody so excited about experiencing life and I really hope you enjoy your trip. I will be looking forward to your trip report next year! Again, congratulations on starting this new, fun, thrilling chapter in your life!

Enjoy Disney! (and hopefully Universal Studios and IOA!) It's refreshing to hear about somebody so excited about experiencing life and I really hope you enjoy your trip. I will be looking forward to your trip report next year! Again, congratulations on starting this new, fun, thrilling chapter in your life!

Im feeling reborn

Incredible transformation, saying well done does not seem anywhere near close enough in congratulations.

Enjoy your new found love and be sure to explore as many parks in the UK this year as you can.

Incredible transformation, saying well done does not seem anywhere near close enough in congratulations.

Enjoy your new found love and be sure to explore as many parks in the UK this year as you can.

Thanks

I'm on a MAJOR Saving spree now that I'm booked in for Orlando next year, I might email Merlin though, see if they want to give me some comps tickets in exchange for advertising on my blog

This is sooo cool!! Contratulations!! I love stories like this. Well done on getting your life back ontrack. My bf is a personal trainer and he deals with people who are trying so hard but just can't do it. I think it's amazing how you stayed focused and you are living proof that you can do it if you really set your mind to it.

You will love Disney . Looking forward to reading all about it next year!

Congrats again!!