TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Cove [RCT2]

UPDATE!!!

(Translation: Oh, sorry about the year. I just reset the years by using the 8 Car trainer.)

SCR450.bmp

SCR441.bmp

SCR444.bmp

SCR454.bmp

the top spin in the back ground was inspire by the crypt at kings dominion

SCR452.bmp

do you think the graud rails look good on congo rapids

SCR453.bmp

SCR483.bmp

SOME NEW PICS

SCR486.bmp

Its is like G-Force at Drayton Manor but better and longer

SCR479.bmp

SCR496.bmp

the whole entire ride of congo rapids

SCR493.bmp

This part of the carnivore is like intimadator 305 at kings dominion

SCR480.bmp

some kiddy slides

SCR440.bmp

if you guys dont notice the phantom flight is like de'ju'vu at six flags magic mountain but you have face to face cars on it

SCR481.bmp

this not finish yet but it like those race slides at king island and dollywood bu the slides are called Turbo H20

SCR5.bmp

here it is the new ride its called scream fall

SCR6.bmp

sorry a meant to put this pic

SCR477.bmp

an over view

Edited by Arrow Fan 13

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some new pics

SCR5.bmp

i made a new ride

SCR8.bmp

I also change the supports to on the mind twister and phantoms flight

SCR9.bmp

SCR10.bmp

SCR3.bmp

i also change some colors

SCR4.bmp

SCR29.bmp

i made a new coaster

SCR28.bmp

it goes 60mph

SCR27.bmp

SCR22.bmp

here the park entrance if you wanted to see it

SCR25.bmp

you got to have these

Edited by Arrow Fan 13

If it was a completely cleaned bench I believe no-one would mind. If it works for you and has what you need then thats brilliant. And gotta love that raftride, has a nice feeling too it.

I agree with ^. If a park has everything you want/need to build your own park there is nothing wrong with using it as the the base for a park you want to build. As for the Rapids Ride, I think it is the best ride in the park at the moment.

Also wanted to send out a huge WELCOME to TPR and give you a heads up about posting here. I highly suggest you read the GAME FORUM ETIQUETTE topic before you post again. I would hate to see your topic shut right after you started it.

I highly suggest you read the GAME FORUM ETIQUETTE topic before you post again. I would hate to see your topic shut right after you started it.

Listen to dmax. He is very wise.

Per the Posting Rules: 9. Spelling and Grammar - bad spelling and grammar will NOT be tolerated! Theme Park Review's forum includes a spell checker and there is a great one available with Google's Toolbar. If we have to edit too many of your posts, you may be suspended from the forum. Text Message shorthand or "l77t" speak is not allowed. A typo here and there is acceptable, but illegible posts are not.

Edited by mcjaco

Love the red building, it looks like a face. You putting thought as to what is going inside your buildings and arranging it like it would be in real life is a great touch. Also the basket ball area is perfect!

Yes, I got your PM, why did you not add these pictures in a new post and get it bumped back up so everyone knows you updated? Not that it matters my post will do it now ...and yes I am so happy you have fixed your grammar issues in the captions under each picture. It makes it so much nicer to read and it will keep you out of trouble around here.

Blue diamond looks alot better with just more stack scenerey like you did there.

Some advice though... Don't waist shop stalls because if this is a big park, they eat away the amount of rides you may use. But other than that, I'm liking this park.

Wise words.

The park is coming along nicely, though!

Big Update!!!

SCR66.bmp

First is that I made a new cafe called Orange Bowl Cafe.

SCR67.bmp

SCR77.bmp

Then I finally made a main street.

SCR79.bmp

SCR75.bmp

SCR80.bmp

SCR78.bmp

Last is an overview of the almost finish park.

SCR81.bmp

New coaster and it is called The Jet Scream.

SCR82.bmp

It goes through the station.

SCR90.bmp

SCR84.bmp

SCR87.bmp

An overview of the coaster.