TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knott's Haunt - 2010 Enthusiast Event!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to know ahead of time if the mazes have rules like on the rides with no cameras aloud in?

I am wondering as well. Anyone?

Also, I just saw this information, and I hope/assume it's the same pre-scare dinner included with the event. It looks really good, and makes the event even more worth it!

Pre-Scare Dinner

LAST CHANCE TO CALL AND REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT! CALL TODAY!!!

Call to register for this event: 714-220-5298

You can book your tickets up until tonight! DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!!

If you need more details about the event, click HERE!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

I will be there for the full day's event! Really looking forward to it. Even taking Monday as a vacation day for recovery time.

What time are we supposed to arrive at the park? I did not get a time on the confirmation e-mail, so I am just assuming that we show up at the park between 8-8:45AM for registration.

I just got an email from the park letting me know that the full day event participants should check in at Guest Relations and the evening event participants should check in at Will Call.

There will be signs posts as to where to go as well.

I will post the event schedule below. If you are doing the full day event, then you should probably be at the park to check in between 8:30 - 8:45. If you're doing the evening event, you'll want to check in before the Pre-Scare dinner which begins at 4:30. Remember that the park will be a LOT busier in the evening so I would highly recommend checking in as early as possible!

Event Schedule:

9:00AM - 10:00AM: ERT on GhostRider, Silver Bullet and Sierra Sidewinder ($99 Full Day Only)

10:00AM - 5:30PM: Enjoy the park at your leisure ($99 Full Day Only)

3:00PM - 4:00PM: Exclusive Q&A session with Haunt Makers ($99 Full Day Only)

4:00PM - 5:00PM: Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Tours: Virus Z and Fallout Shelter ($99 Full Day Only)

4:30PM - 6:00PM: Pre-scare “All-You-Can-Eat” Dinner in Boardwalk Ballroom (located in the Boardwalk area of the park)

6:00PM - 6:30PM: Raffle

6:30PM - 1:00AM: Enjoy Haunt at your leisure

So, being irresponsible college students and all, my group and i just called and left a message with the number you left on the main post, if we can still buy tickets then you can count on me + (at least) 5 guests. If not, then, well, Robb, I hope you scare me and my friends in the maze you'll be working! We'll still be at the event just not with the group X_x

curse the unavailability of any amount of money over $10 when you're a student...

ope, just re read the whole topic, guess we cant

see you in a maze then ;]

For those of you who went to last night's event, please be sure to leave a THANK YOU note on the park's official Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KnottsBerryFarm?v=wall&story_fbid=10150287152530370#!/KnottsBerryFarm?v=wall

And Twitter @knottsbrryfarm

Be sure to mention you are from Theme Park Review!

--Robb