TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Siblings

Well there are so many funny things that I have done to my sister...

-put flower in the blow dryer

-Took her powder thing and set it on her chair. Then she sat on it and powder went al over her pants.

-bring up past boyfriends when her new ones are around.

-draw on her face whenshe is sleeping.

Yes, I am mean to my 16 year old sister, but that is what I an suposed to do. She does worse things to me almost all the time.

What are you experiences.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am four years younger than my brother and when i was about 10 i chased him around with a kettle full of boiling water cos he laughed when my favourite football team let a goal in. That wasn't too harsh was it?

We get on quite well now we are old! But i have made his nose bleed before! We used to really hate each other! I can honestly say we have tried to kill each other lots of times! It was all fun!

Hmm, I was trying to think of stuff and I really couldn't! My brother and I (when we were both living together in the house) really got along quite well!

I think it also has to do with a 6.5 year age gap, I was more like a mini-mom to him!

On a coaster related note, I would put him in a cardboard box when he was little and simulate a roller coaster!

Elissa "I wonder if this is how the simulator idea was born!?!" Alvey

We put a paper ball in my little brothers butt cheeks and (it was my 7 year old sisters idea) he didn't feel it for about five minuets.It was funny hearing crunch noises when he walked around!

I had a step brother (he passed away) and he lived with us for awhile. I can remember one time he was in the living room and I was helping my mom do laundry and we put his clean underwear on our head and went out in the room and he was so mad....Another time we would have to clean up the fruit trees in the backyard and he and I hated that so much. He was the mean one, he would throw the rotten nectarines at me. Ah, the good ole days...

Kristi "misses her brother very much " C.