TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knotts Berry Farm Advice

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Is the front car worth the wait if you haven't been on it before?

Umm, I would wait for the front but it's not that much different in the front. (you feel the wind a lot more though.)

The front is definitely the best seat on Xcelerator and I would definitely wait for it. Luckily, I've never had to wait for the front. I just wait until Xcelerator closes every afternoon and then when it starts testing I go by the entrance, wait a couple minutes until it re-opens, go through the queue and get the front.

When I went the first time I rode Xcellerator was in the front. It is more fun in the front I think because when you are coming down, you're almost vertical, and no one is in front of you, it is very cool. The thing was is that the line for the front was as long as the wait for the rest of the train, but the front goes way slower because it is one row compared to like another 8.

I'm split between front and back car on Xcelerator. I rode it for the first time ever yesterday and immediately went for the front, it was pretty damn awesome looking down that really steep drop, the only beef I have with it was barely any negative force going down the back end. The back seat seemed to be launching you while going vertical which makes for a great experience

• 3 weeks later...
The last time I went to SFMM was June 15. X2 was running 1 train with the line all the way down the bridge. Restrooms were horrendous. A lot of places in the park looked abandoned. Rowdy line jumping teens. Rides understaffed, and operations were sluggish. Terminators audio was not working, neither was the fire. Food service was slow, took me 20mins to get pizza with only one person in front of me! Saw at least 10 employees on cellphones. ect. ect.

This has been my experience the last few times at MM. I am yet to go this year, so I am hoping for a better outcome.

I commented on this on another thread, but SF parks (corp. ran) has had alot of issues when it comes to their hiring practices. No offense, but when you hire the same thugs who take joy in making other peoples lifes heck, your going to get the same in return.

SFoT has its own ownership group that licenses with corp. Ive talked to a few people who work there in management, who said they've butted heads w/ corp. on many issues, especially hiring, which they seem to draw the line with. SFoT actually has its S together when it comes to their park and its operations. Plus, theres less of a problem w/ line jumping at the park as well, as they've been known to actually toss idiots who even dare think of it..