TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Custom Scenery Links and Requests

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if anyone could help me?

I am currently building a superhero area of my latest park, so far i have the coaster and a kaos ride. but I am having difficulties finding good CS to build realistic looking restaurants/shops themed to like backstreets. this is what i have at the moment.

cheers, Jake

^ You're gonna wanna use Fisherman's Ghost Mine sets, thrown in with some Main Street sets, possibly Ralvieh's Beaver Home Set, Catfish Cove possibly, Vodhin's Vermont Set. There's not really much to that exact theme, but blending sets can give you something a little more believable.

As for me, I'm looking for anybody who has Old-Spice's Sheikra Dive Machine BETA. There is no download that I've found (Yes, I did look quite hard!) I had a hard drive crash and need that CTR to open my park.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was given permission by Old-Spice if somebody would like to send me the file for the Sheikra Dive Machine BETA. He said anybody willing to upload has his permission to do so.

Can you PM me the "permission?" I like to keep those filed, just in case.

Trust me, it's come in handy in the past. I also like to upload them under the creator's name so they get proper credit. So basically send me the file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
As for me, I'm looking for anybody who has Old-Spice's Sheikra Dive Machine BETA. There is no download that I've found (Yes, I did look quite hard!) I had a hard drive crash and need that CTR to open my park.

I would like to re-iterate this post as I've still not found anybody with the file..

I'm trying to find some good support blockers to use so I can use custom supports for coasters. The ones I found leave a shadow where they sit. Where can I find support blockers that are invisible and don't leave a shadow?

I got a new computer and all of my CS is gone what I need is some supports, trees, water fountains and rocks. Now I got all these things from vodhin ( R.I.P) but since its closed I cant find anything ..please help !! EDIT: how do you take pictures of your parks and share them ????