TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Top Thrill Dragster POV video of roll back!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was both really crappy and really funny! It looked like it was early in the opening year as I think it only had 4 cars per train and the engine and wheel themeing was still there. Was really dissapointed me last week when I was at CP was the deep purple train that we rode on had a rollback the next launch! But when it rolled back, it almost topped out again! I swear it stayed on the top of the tophat for maybe 5 seconds or so! Oh well, after 20 rides I still havent gotten lucky yet...

Colin C

Over 50 rides and I still cant catch a roll back. Ive tried in the rain, in the wind, in the cold, in the heat - nearly every single combination Ive been there in line, just for the rollback.

I even sat 2 trains away and watched a SINGLE train roll back THREE times before making it over. Such, such a rip off. Life just isnt fair.

• 4 months later...

Lmao! I saw this on pointbuzz.com. One person downloaded it, the forum got locked and the link got deleted! Theme Park Review is so much better!

Here is the link to the topic.

http://www.pointbuzz.com/cpplace.aspx?mode=thread&TopicID=17457

I got a double roll-back the first time I rode it. That means three launches! I was in the front seat of the purple train.